Mauyoasa

Nov 15, 2018
I stopped playing for a while and now idk how to get to the crone. Can someone help me? I clicked on everything :D

wil2rennes

May 28, 2017
the Walkthrough is abandoned ? V13 ? the game is v16 . . .

he has people speak not the language to whom the help in the game is indispensable

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
NTR doesn't mean cucked or cheated on it's a plot device in witch the main protagonist's loved one(s)/love interest(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.This is to cause an emotion of jealousy in the READER. Its a plot device meant to cause jealousy in the reader/player not necessarily in the MC also it is not required for the MC to be in a relationship with the love interest this is what makes it just NTR if they wear in a relationship and the MC was ok with the LI fucking other people it will be NTR+cuckold if MC is not ok with it its NTR+cheating.
Yeah no, Netorare is cuckolding. NTR+cuckolding is like saying clouds+cumulus

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Meh. Nell's great and all, but I'm just waiting until we can declare Belle as our one true waifu and be done with all these other hoes.
b-but she's an asian :cry: (at least her looks is)

ahah, Belle is obviously has a chance to be the choosen one, now we'll just wait how Belle the Dev would wrap up Belle the Pixie's story (confusing, no?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
b-but she's an asian :cry: (at least her looks is)
Fun fact: I use Asian features deliberately in this game to differentiate the Fey races visually from humans, usually in subtle ways. Every single Fey in this game has minor Asian features, including Belle. I take this to its logical extreme with Nell to clue the player in on her origin, even if only subconsciously, before the subject has even been raised in the story.

Besides the Asian features, pure Fey also have slightly exaggerated features. Their eyes are unnaturally large and their faces sharper and thinner than most humans, while their bodies tend to be on the petite side in most cases.

I don't know how many players, if any, even notice these things, but I enjoy doing stuff like this.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Fun fact: I use Asian features deliberately in this game to differentiate the Fey races visually from humans, usually in subtle ways. Every single Fey in this game has minor Asian features, including Belle. I take this to its logical extreme with Nell to clue the player in on her origin, even if only subconsciously, before the subject has even been raised in the story.

Besides the Asian features, pure Fey also have slightly exaggerated features. Their eyes are unnaturally large and their faces sharper and thinner than most humans, while their bodies tend to be on the petite side in most cases.

I don't know how many players, if any, even notice these things, but I enjoy doing stuff like this.
thanks for the explanation :D

honestly though, Belle and Nell are the main attraction points, at least for me, to try this game even before knowing the quality of it's story which is very good and interesting

i mean from playing a bunch of daz3d games, we could see that it's dominated with western models, so obviously when there's something rare or unusual would easily attract an attention

aside from the models itself which i think one of the best looking i've encountered in an adult games so far, their characterizations are also very appealing

an innocent petite asian and a foulmouth pixie, surely u couldn't see that appeared everyday :LOL:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

The Asian characteristics were pretty obvious. But I completely missed the fact fay eyes are larger.
However you achieve it Belle your fairy women are hotties.

Reactions: Belle

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017

It was noticed (y)
My favorite looking remain Erato and Nell. But I like Primrose a lot because you clearly wanted us to.
I don't get the fuss over the sister, she seems largely irrelevant to me, I far prefer the lesbian friend to her.
Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Belle

suiz

May 3, 2018
thanks for the explanation :D

honestly though, Belle and Nell are the main attraction points, at least for me, to try this game even before knowing the quality of it's story which is very good and interesting

i mean from playing a bunch of daz3d games, we could see that it's dominated with western models, so obviously when there's something rare or unusual would easily attract an attention

aside from the models itself which i think one of the best looking i've encountered in an adult games so far, their characterizations are also very appealing

an innocent petite asian and a foulmouth pixie, surely u couldn't see that appeared everyday :LOL:
But, but...

What about the fairy queen?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
But, but...

What about the fairy queen?
I like her ofc, especially during the netori scenes. It's kind of satisfying since I didn't like the king :LOL:

And how could I dislike Erato. While I honestly not really into a model with unusual color skin, dunno why Erato looks hot af for me.

Definitely the very first game where I got a chance to fuck the forest, literally :ROFLMAO:

Ty f95 for releasing the new release version of LLTP on Android
while I also have a similar appreciation like urs for the hardwork done for android port, just a quick note to avoid misunderstanding in the future : F95 is the admin (owner) of f95zone :)

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys ,
I Downloaded the latest , 0.16v and while starting the game throws error notepad and crashed .
Is there a fix for this issue?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes