DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for v0.16?
I don't think there is an official walkthrough yet... But here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.16 is pretty straightforward. There are new options when molesting Callie at night with perversity 5 and agility 5, and there are new scenes when asking for her private shows after you unlock her large secret. The new way to obtain Callie's panties is by simply not asking her for them and taking them off her when you're molesting her.

Reactions: ficciricci

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hey, I'm not getting agility increase from Samarra training, what am I missing? Is it because I used old save?
Did you already uncover her 2nd secret? You need to do that, remove inhibitions, tell her to let you land a blow during training, and then go do some training.

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
Where do I find the clue about Callie making sexy underwear? I think I missed it somewhere! Also the walkthrough that the link takes me to is written in some kindness of weird jumbled up text. It’s unreadable but when you copy and paste it it pastes it in English... wtf?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Where do I find the clue about Callie making sexy underwear? I think I missed it somewhere!
During Callie's fashion shows when you have the option to, choose "stay put" and then "read the letters." Do another fashion show, choose "stay put again," and you'll get the lingerie clue.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Callie is great. Are we done with her secrets? Kind of sad if we are, I was hoping we could get her to do some other stuff in the buff.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I seem to be missing the last scene for Primrose
Restart the game or reload a save prior to unlocking Samarra's dark secret, then avoid unlocking Samarra's dark secret, wait for Primrose to go to jail, unlock Samarra's dark secret, and then go talk to Primrose after she gets released.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
There are no more secrets to unlock for Callie, but we're far from done with her story and her scenes.
Ah good, that's comforting to hear! I'd really like to see development for everybody, so knowing that things go beyond the secrets is good.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Calie is a tailor. Also, she is using dolls as models. Maybe she have somewhere in chest a very detailed male doll? MC could buy that one for Belle so she could have a pre-taste of real dick.
Even better MC uses a spell to warg into the doll= Boiiiii

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes