DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
is there any updated walkthrough for v.016?
I don't think there is an official walkthrough yet... But here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.16 is pretty straightforward. There are new options when molesting Callie at night with perversity 5 and agility 5, and there are new scenes when asking for her private shows after you unlock her large secret. The new way to obtain Callie's panties is by simply not asking her for them and taking them off her when you're molesting her.

Reactions: paulie13

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
.16 is pretty straightforward. There are new options when molesting Callie at night with perversity 5 and agility 5, and there are new scenes when asking for her private shows after you unlock her large secret. The new way to obtain Callie's panties is by simply not asking her for them and taking them off her when you're molesting her.

is this the continuation of the one in the homepage? version 14 to the newest update?

Reactions: DrFog

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
question? is there a way to add perversity with console? because I havent been able to find any books and Im already in day 23.

Heita

Oct 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Entidad misteriosa, post: 1445758, miembro: 643178"] Bien, esto debería hacerlo :)[/ QUOTE]
Ya sabes cómo sube el último nivel de agilidad.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody know how to unlock Callie's second gallery scene? I've done her big secret and gotten naked fashion shows and molested her in her sleep, but I can't figure out how to unlock that last scene in the gallery.

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
Anybody know how to unlock Callie's second gallery scene? I've done her big secret and gotten naked fashion shows and molested her in her sleep, but I can't figure out how to unlock that last scene in the gallery.
During following naked fashion shows you get to pick either ''Masturbate'' or ''Don't push your luck''. Pick Masturbate.

Mar 3, 2018
This is roughly correct. New Game Plus will be added after the game has an actual ending. It's going to be a significant feature for the game, but you'll all see what that means at a later date. I'm not ready to talk too much about it in detail yet. Suffice to say, there will be more to it than just a few more options in the early parts.
I can't wait for the new game+. Oh the possibilities :D:p

Also, 300 pages! Yay!
Next target 1K.

Reactions: Belle

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
For agility you have to finish Primrose large secret and then Samara's one. After that use remove inhibitions on her and tell her to allow you to hit her. In the next morning go and start training with her and fuck her or not.

For perversity 5 you have to molest Evelyn or Primrose and cum on the girl. Just finger one of the holes till MC say something about cumming. Also, do not clean it off. Because that's pleases Belle.
The game claims that eventually the girls will wise up when they wake up multiple times naked, spread eagle, sheets on the floor, and covered in cum. I don't think it is implemented yet however.

Reactions: thewhiterider27

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Restart the game or reload a save prior to unlocking Samarra's dark secret, then avoid unlocking Samarra's dark secret, wait for Primrose to go to jail, unlock Samarra's dark secret, and then go talk to Primrose after she gets released.
I did that, but I get "only" the boobjob scene after that. What do I need to change to get the last scene?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I did that, but I get "only" the boobjob scene after that. What do I need to change to get the last scene?
Follow the steps in the main walkthrough up to the point where you unlock Samara's dark secret, and then wait for Primrose to go to jail, unlock Samara's dark secret, and then go talk to Primrose after she is released. Her disposition towards you needs to be at a certain level. I don't exactly know what that is, but if you follow the guide before branching off, it'll work. Don't listen to @acowasto 's advice, it has nothing to do with avoiding her.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Avoiding her means you don't earn points with her. If you do not have enough of them, she doesn't love you. I was doing that since second day. Yet, I saved her from jail. That's was enough to get last scene with her. Also it is a lot way easier, and faster, that jail path.
Avoiding her has nothing to do with it. If you save her from jail, she loves you. If you save her after she goes to jail, she doesn't. You still need a certain amount of points with her in order to get the last scene, which you can't get if you're just avoiding her.
Edit: Oh, I see what you're saying now. So basically if you avoid her like the plague and save her from jail, you can still get the last scene. Huh, ok, yeah I didn't know that. I'm not sure why @JayneDoe couldn't get the last scene then, because it sounds like you barely got any "Like" points from Primrose, yet you still managed to get it...

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Avoiding her has nothing to do with it. If you save her from jail, she loves you. If you save her after she goes to jail, she doesn't. You still need a certain amount of points with her in order to get the last scene, which you can't get if you're just avoiding her.
While I don't like to barge in on speculation about game mechanics, I just want to set the record straight here and say that this is wrong. It might feel like it's right, but it's not. Whether or not she goes to jail does influence things, however, but not to the absolutes you describe.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes