dickon

Sep 14, 2017
Version 0.17.0 is now available for patrons .

This version reunites us with our beloved Nell and advances her romance path. It also adds training for Agility, allowing us to max it out, and Charisma. After this update, there are only 6 more levels of ability training left in the entire game!

Changelog 0.17.0:
  • You can now spend time with Nell to improve your relationship with her.
  • Expanded church tower content.
  • Added Advanced Training.
  • Three new scenes with Nell added to the Gallery.
  • Agility training now goes up to level 6.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 4.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

In other news, I've been sick for the past week or so. As far as I can recall, this is the first time that has happened since I started this project. I did almost all of my writing for 0.17.0 while I had a fever, but I hope it doesn't show. I'm looking forward to actually resting while I recover from today on, because I've been working my ass off.
Your health comes first. Please recover till you are okay then work on the game

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Oh good, Belle returns. Quite honestly say this is the only time i will freely admit to wanting to play with a fairy.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So is that a no on the walkthrough?

Or is there an in-game hint system so a walkthrough isn't really needed?

Reactions: Seriosha

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
In other news, I've been sick for the past week or so. As far as I can recall, this is the first time that has happened since I started this project. I did almost all of my writing for 0.17.0 while I had a fever, but I hope it doesn't show. I'm looking forward to actually resting while I recover from today on, because I've been working my ass off.
take your time! beeing healthy is way more important than anything else. get well soon and all the best wishes from over here.

Reactions: Belle

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Just a quick question. Is the walkthrough in OP a joke or do you just need time of day on certain days cause that's all the WT seems to contain.

I feel like its a joke and i'm just a dumbass :ROFLMAO:
just use the wt as a guide into the game and don't take it word for word 'cause that way you will chase away your sis and that's permanent.
also belle (the dev) mentioned there's little to no time to work on the wt-update AND on the game so that's why the wt stays at version .13 for the time beeing at least untill some user might take up the charge but that seems unlikely for now

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
also belle (the dev) mentioned there's little to no time to work on the wt-update AND on the game so that's why the wt stays at version .13 for the time beeing at least untill some user might take up the charge but that seems unlikely for now
I have never worked on the walkthrough. It was @Augustus Commodus who did so, though I haven't heard from him in a few months now. I'm not going to write any walkthroughs for this game.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes