georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I've held myself playing this for a while now.. Last playthrough sis was not cool with all the jazz, and left...so.. has evelyn come back yet? :) What are the dev's plans on that? I refuse to play this until she's back :)

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
I've held myself playing this for a while now.. Last playthrough sis was not cool with all the jazz, and left...so.. has evelyn come back yet? :) What are the dev's plans on that? I refuse to play this until she's back :)
Unless something's changed, she's gone on that save. There will be a way to pursue that relationship without her leaving, but it's gonna require her last secret.

CleanrLady

Nov 14, 2018
This is probably the update with the least new Belle content since I started this project, but don't worry, I'll make up for it very soon.
This sounds very promising. I'm looking forward to it!

On a side note, really looking forward to playing the update, I loved Neill from the start, more content with her, is more better.

Side note to my side note, Get well soon, and thank you for working your ass off while sick. You didn't have to do so, in my opinion, sick is sick. I can understand the feeling that you need to deliver though, and I think everybody here is (or ought to be!) very grateful!

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the update, personally I'm not a big fan of Nell. I do enjoy this game though.
I'd love to see more Fey content, especially with Belle and maybe the Fairy Queen and cuckolding her king.
Perhaps there could be a spell to make Belle human sized for a few hours, for you know....stuff. ;)

Reactions: Thermophob

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well im finally getting around to this game and wondered if anybody could answer just a few questions.

1. Is this a harem type game?

2. Any major pitfalls I should/could avoid?

Thanks in advance.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, @Belle if you're taking requests or mentally predicting what I want, I've been wondering when we'll next be visiting the Fairy Queen and cucking her husband again.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just me or are the updates (which weren't big to begin with), becoming smaller and smaller?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well im finally getting around to this game and wondered if anybody could answer just a few questions.

Thanks in advance.
1. Seems like it. So far as there isn't any consequences with sleeping around yet.

2. If your not into having a love interest being with someone else, there is one instance (so far) but you are given a choice of whether or not to let it proceed. There is a (same) character that if you take things too far before you learn all her secrets, it seems they are gone from the game permanently.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
1. Seems like it. So far as there isn't any consequences with sleeping around yet.

2. If your not into having a love interest being with someone else, there is one instance (so far) but you are given a choice of whether or not to let it proceed. There is a (same) character that if you take things too far before you learn all her secrets, it seems they are gone from the game permanently.
Ty.

I'm guessing the sister is who u speak of and I definitely want to keep her around.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Finding out Primrose's last secret might be one with all that knowlede her father gave her about sex.
Well if that's the case then the mc is teh netori. I mean, her da was the 1st she blew then the mc stole and boned her, right?

As for the mc's sis, i dunno if it can be considered as ntr. I mean they're siblings! Maybe they dun hav platonic thang but siblings none the less! And he's still the netori'ere since he cock-blocked the mug then plugged his sweet sister's virgin peach!

Crel

Jun 5, 2018

Thanks in advance.
If you feel like insisting on professing your love to sis, save first.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well if that's the case then the mc is teh netori. I mean, her da was the 1st she blew then the mc stole and boned her, right?

As for the mc's sis, i dunno if it can be considered as ntr. I mean they're siblings! Maybe they dun hav platonic thang but siblings none the less! And he's still the netori'ere since he cock-blocked the mug then plugged his sweet sister's virgin peach!
It's kinda netori in sister's part too since the guy is married. Unless that is another term entireley when a woman steals another's man.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes