Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
hope in the next or sooner update there will be :D
Me 3... Belle has the best(and only) ahegao face when they did a mini cunnilingus

An i kinda pity her... She's desperate! And when she takes a pump full of cum, wham!!! She's drenched head to toe!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well its obvious the darkest secret is her love for the player character.
Well there was that scene with her that he didn't remember happening before. Seemed like she was being naughty with him, he found out, then got memory wiped somehow.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well there was that scene with her that he didn't remember happening before. Seemed like she was being naughty with him, he found out, then got memory wiped somehow.
Remember that this is a Dark Secret with her. It's not just a big one, it's one that is so bad she worries that it will change how everyone views her, it's one that upon being revealed might make people who currently love her begin to hate her. That's how bad this secret is.

While being in love with your brother is big, it's not big enough. It could still have to do with him, but it'd be something far bigger than that. This is more of a "She killed someone" secret.

hope in the next or sooner update there will be :D
I extremely highly doubt it. Both a spell to make Belle human sized and the spell to change someone's sexuality (Belle, Callie) will be End Game stuff. They're massive plot point spells. You won't just happen upon them before the Princess content actually begins. Besides he's still a Level 2 caster, he's no where near powerful enough.

Reactions: k8pohni and d@lt0n

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Don't open the file in Internet Explorer. Download it and use a dedicated PDF viewer.
Grrr… I tried 3 different PDF viewing apps and still just blank...

Is the link broken or missing something?

EDIT: Apparently I had to try 6 different apps until I found one that works... but it finally works (y)

Reactions: Fliptoynk

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Grrr… I tried 3 different PDF viewing apps and still just blank...

Is the link broken or missing something?

EDIT: Apparently I had to try 6 different apps until I found one that works... but it finally works (y)
What's your pdf viewer? I think i had this problem too with the other walkthroughs i have.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'm still waiting for a human sized belle :LOL:
Would rather have a stretchy spell for Belle. =P
Not gonna happen for a multitude of reasons but one can dream.

Remember that this is a Dark Secret with her. It's not just a big one, it's one that is so bad she worries that it will change how everyone views her, it's one that upon being revealed might make people who currently love her begin to hate her. That's how bad this secret is.

While being in love with your brother is big, it's not big enough. It could still have to do with him, but it'd be something far bigger than that. This is more of a "She killed someone" secret.
Eh I think you are letting your personal societal view influence yourself here.
Depending on he established societal norms incest might very well be considered worse than murder(since there are no justifiable reasons for it contrary to the later).
With how strongly the narrative displays her adversion to inbreeding(to the point that she is the only character that instantly calls you out on your mind controlling bullshit if you try to remove her inhibitions,not even attempts at controlling Calli into a heterosexual action encounter such a strong reaction)despite(or,whats more likely,because of)her always been having romantic inclinations towards MC very much qualifies it as her darkest secret(which the present clues also point towards by the way).
Not everything has to be a homicidal conspiracy. ^_-

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I think a human size Belle would take away the fun from it. I would rather see a potion to reduce the MC's size (like the potion in Runes Pharmacy). They are no male fairy's . So how many friends of hers could she hook the MC up with. She doesn't seem like the jealous type.

Reactions: k8pohni

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think my one one real complaint about this game is how the NTR is handled. Not that its in the game but the only way to avoid is to penalize the player for avoiding the stuff some dont care to see. Like why did it have to tied to the games currency? Im sure there was another way to give the NTR fans their slice of the pie without kicking the non NTR crowd in the nuts.

Its just silly that to make the game easier as far as currency is concerned is to let your sister get her ass-hammered on a daily basis! I mean come on!

Is there really no other way to satisfy the crowd who enjoys such content?

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes