Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
How do we get perversity 5 XD

Damn I want to go home as soon as possible to download the latest version... Being in the middle of the seas suck... and not in a good way...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
just use the wt as a guide into the game and don't take it word for word 'cause that way you will chase away your sis and that's permanent.
also belle (the dev) mentioned there's little to no time to work on the wt-update AND on the game so that's why the wt stays at version .13 for the time beeing at least untill some user might take up the charge but that seems unlikely for now
Ok ty for the reply

Count Remi

Jul 25, 2017
So... I already finished all the new features of the update but there is a bug or I'm not sure if it was intended, you will get stuck if you choose to charm instead of Remove Inhibition when you are about to kiss Nell. I was stuck for an hour tryin to figure this out and decided to reload again and luckily I figured out whats wrong lol.
So on your first visit to stables is to spend time with her (afternoon) do this on your second visit too. Third visit is to climb with her and thats where you will ask her to undress then kiss (don't choose charm because you will be stuck on progressing) say you are serious that you want her to be your gf and you will be rewarded with 1 charisma point before you do it with her.

oh yeah about the book it doesnt matter which one you choose to read with her

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well i want to ask if in this game NTR is (Netori)and if its not than is there way to avoid it ...
P.s sry for my bad english

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What's new with the Church ? I try to go there in the morning and in the afternoon and I've got no option. And the building is not available at night. Or maybe I missed something (all abilities maxed)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What's new with the Church ? I try to go there in the morning and in the afternoon and I've got no option. And the building is not available at night. Or maybe I missed something (all abilities maxed)
There is currently nothing else to do in the church itself but talk to Sister Agnes that one time. We will return to it at some point in the future, but it won't be for a while.

Reactions: hooviescoop and ThL

magus448

May 22, 2018
well i want to ask if in this game NTR is (Netori)and if its not than is there way to avoid it ...
P.s sry for my bad english
There is a way to avoid it if you interrupt it before it goes any further. (you stop it before they do anything just so you know)

Reactions: Lunar Fang

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
There is currently nothing else to do in the church itself but talk to Sister Agnes that one time. We will return to it at some point in the future, but it won't be for a while.
I'm assuming for the coronation, if nothing else, right?

Hey -- I wasn't able to sleep with Evelyn. I think it's because I didn't get her sexual frustration up once early on. I don't suppose there's anyway around that?

Also, what's the second Callie gallery scene?

magus448

May 22, 2018
It is naked show. You can masturbate in front of her. 3 charisma is required to cum on her body.

It would be good idea to change "Expanded church tower content." for "Expanded rooftop climbing with Nell content.", because more people might think it is about church content, not Nell. I caught myself too on it, and checked church too. Yet, later, I reminded it was that tower where wo go with Nell.

Also, what about molesting Nell and Samarra in thier tent? Would be a nice scene with Nell, after we do tower path, when she wake up?
I would think after getting the last point for agility we could finally finish that scene without Samara waking up. Oh well next version I guess.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
I just finished checking out this game for the first time over the past couple of days and I gotta say it was incredible! The writing, world-building and mechanics are on par with any game I've played outside of F95zone with the added benefit of the sex. Oh and Belle the pixie is sexy, adorable and funny as hell rolled into one awesome package!

I'll be waiting now until it's all finished to dive in again but I will be there the day it's uploaded, thank you for all your hard work on this Belle (the dev)

Reactions: k8pohni and Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes