DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
While I don't like to barge in on speculation about game mechanics, I just want to set the record straight here and say that this is wrong. It might feel like it's right, but it's not. Whether or not she goes to jail does influence things, however, but not to the absolutes you describe.
Oh, really? Huh. I thought that was the case because when I was trying to get the last scene for Primrose, I did all of the right things to make her love me that are specified in the walkthrough up until letting her go to jail, which then put me in the friends with benefits category. Is there a way to make her love you even if you let her go to jail?

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
For perversity 5 you have to molest Evelyn or Primrose and cum on the girl. Just finger one of the holes till MC say something about cumming. Also, do not clean it off. Because that's pleases Belle
I like how this read so casually- as if its how you speak on a daily basis :)

Reactions: Zenithtb

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Oh, really? Huh. I thought that was the case because when I was trying to get the last scene for Primrose, I did all of the right things to make her love me that are specified in the walkthrough up until letting her go to jail, which then put me in the friends with benefits category. Is there a way to make her love you even if you let her go to jail?
I would say YES, cause this happens to me all the time :D
I will restart and ignore her until jail

Reactions: DrFog

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So I ended up with Friends with Benefits without trying... I did not let her go to jail, but I did not get to love path.
(Did not play with walkthrough)

Is there something obvious I did wrong?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you ended as friend with benefits, but you wanted to end as boyfriend, that means you do not have enough points with her. Just spent more time in the library.
"Spend more time in the library" - always good advice when you want to get laid! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Antosha

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
@Belle I just noticed the other day, is the Perversion 5 with Nell in the tower gone for good or is it going to be coming back eventually?

It was one of the things I checked after we reached the level, but even the bar for it was gone, so I was wondering if you changed your mind or if it's just something you haven't rendered yet.

Reactions: icesun

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle I just noticed the other day, is the Perversion 5 with Nell in the tower gone for good or is it going to be coming back eventually?

It was one of the things I checked after we reached the level, but even the bar for it was gone, so I was wondering if you changed your mind or if it's just something you haven't rendered yet.
Man, adding that placeholder has been my biggest mistake with this game. I've answered this question so many times. At least I can rest easy knowing (or at least hoping) that the questions will end with 0.17.0.

There was never supposed to be a Perversity option there. It was just a placeholder for me to show the players that something is coming there later. That "later" is version 0.17.0.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I see. So banging Nell in the tower for the whole town to see is not gonna happen huh? Damn.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
"Spend more time in the library" - always good advice when you want to get laid! :ROFLMAO:
Hey, if you're into bibliophilia, it's the best place to be. I can't imagine that's a very popular fetish, though. I mean, if you thought a papercut on your finger was bad ....

iamwellhung

Jun 20, 2017
Some console commands
ability_agility
ability_courage
ability_perversity
ability_charisma
ability_pathfinding

money_gold
money_silver
money_copper

spell_invade_mind_level
days_since_last_orgasm

belle_costume --1 normal, 2 naked, 3 maid, 4 youcanguess
persistent.current_belle_costume --1 leaf, 2 naked, 3 maid, 4 cantremember
^both must be updated

MAREKMM

Feb 1, 2019
Anyone know how i get info about Callie large secret ,new private fashion shows and night scenes with Callie pls help.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.17.0 is now available for patrons .

This version reunites us with our beloved Nell and advances her romance path. It also adds training for Agility, allowing us to max it out, and Charisma. After this update, there are only 6 more levels of ability training left in the entire game!

Changelog 0.17.0:
  • You can now spend time with Nell to improve your relationship with her.
  • Expanded church tower content.
  • Added Advanced Training.
  • Three new scenes with Nell added to the Gallery.
  • Agility training now goes up to level 6.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 4.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

In other news, I've been sick for the past week or so. As far as I can recall, this is the first time that has happened since I started this project. I did almost all of my writing for 0.17.0 while I had a fever, but I hope it doesn't show. I'm looking forward to actually resting while I recover from today on, because I've been working my ass off.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just a quick question. Is the walkthrough in OP a joke or do you just need time of day on certain days cause that's all the WT seems to contain.

I feel like its a joke and i'm just a dumbass :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Seriosha
May 8, 2018
In other news, I've been sick for the past week or so. As far as I can recall, this is the first time that has happened since I started this project. I did almost all of my writing for 0.17.0 while I had a fever, but I hope it doesn't show. I'm looking forward to actually resting while I recover from today on, because I've been working my ass off.
We hope so too.;) Anyway, get well soon.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Some console commands
ability_agility
ability_courage
ability_perversity
ability_charisma
ability_pathfinding

money_gold
money_silver
money_copper

spell_invade_mind_level
days_since_last_orgasm

belle_costume --1 normal, 2 naked, 3 maid, 4 youcanguess
persistent.current_belle_costume --1 leaf, 2 naked, 3 maid, 4 cantremember
^both must be updated
how to use these commands. Like do we need t write something like ability_agility = 100, i.e. some value?

thewhiterider27

Jun 29, 2017
It's been mentioned a lot, but this isn't really a game where you need console commands. It's not grindy at all, and a lot of the content is found through leveling up the abilities.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes