xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
No, there is not... But I'll give ya one.
1. At night go to your beloved lesbian tailor.
2. Go upstair to her room.
3. Listen to Belle.
4. Molest the girl.
6. NOT the Pixie! The sleeping lesbian one! Make her cum and run!
7. Almost forgot. Go at noon to ask her about few new shows.
8. Da end of version 0.16.
well thanks, i even can't start large secret and i don't know the clue to triggered it
and also she wasn't give me a spare key

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
well thanks, i even can't start large secret and i don't know the clue to triggered it
and also she wasn't give me a spare key
I don't think there is an official walkthrough yet... But here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.16 is pretty straightforward. There are new options when molesting Callie at night with perversity 5 and agility 5, and there are new scenes when asking for her private shows after you unlock her large secret. The new way to obtain Callie's panties is by simply not asking her for them and taking them off her when you're molesting her.

Reactions: xxxreyxxx

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
question, is the time limit currently implemented? I wanna enjoy this game but i fell at the mo im gonna miss everything unless i follow the guide

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
There's no time limit at the moment. Take all the time you need.
So by "at the moment," I assume you intend to implement one at some point, right? Not sure how I feel about that. Time limits have always fucked with my musthundredpercenteverything-itis. Oh well. I have faith that you'll do it right, time limits just make me nervous is all. Pikmin was a bloody nightmare.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
one more question, i may of screwed up evelines quest, is there a way to raise her sexual frustration outside confronting her and interrupting thadius?

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
okay, looked at the guide and yeah, I've screwed something up and cant sleep with her it seems, fuck.

on the more positive side, didnt voice this earlier, holy fuck is this good! cannot wait for pervertedness 6 and agility up, huge fan of sleeping content and this is doing it for me in droves, I do hope at 6 you'll be ably to fuck them and cum inside without them awaking, cause holy fuck we need more of that and you do it so well, the little moans the angles, everything.

Only remaining question for me is, later down the line ofc, will we be able to have a ride with sleeping half-fey and knight :p

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So by "at the moment," I assume you intend to implement one at some point, right? Not sure how I feel about that. Time limits have always fucked with my musthundredpercenteverything-itis. Oh well. I have faith that you'll do it right, time limits just make me nervous is all. Pikmin was a bloody nightmare.
You won't be able to 100% the game in one playthrough anyway, for reasons that will become obvious later. But the time limit will be generous enough, and once implemented, you can just restart and keep some of your abilities in New Game Plus, a mode that will have a series of differences from your first trip through the story.

Only remaining question for me is, later down the line ofc, will we be able to have a ride with sleeping half-fey and knight :p
Only time will tell. :p

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe Belle will keep a time limitless version available.

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Hi! I'm really loving this game. One question though. How do i restart the game with all the abilities i have aquired?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hi! I'm really loving this game. One question though. How do i restart the game with all the abilities i have aquired?
If this is inaccurate I expect to be corrected, but:
For the time being you don't... ...since there's no time limit yet there's no need for newgame+ or anything, therefore no need to start over to see something you might've missed due to time constraints, cause there are none... :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If this is inaccurate I expect to be corrected, but:
For the time being you don't... ...since there's no time limit yet there's no need for newgame+ or anything, therefore no need to start over to see something you might've missed due to time constraints, cause there are none... :)
This is roughly correct. New Game Plus will be added after the game has an actual ending. It's going to be a significant feature for the game, but you'll all see what that means at a later date. I'm not ready to talk too much about it in detail yet. Suffice to say, there will be more to it than just a few more options in the early parts.

Also, 300 pages! Yay!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes