The-Devilz-Advocate

Jul 9, 2018
Can't find search the training grounds at night. According to the walk trough i gave the book to the witch, tried to talk to Nell but the only options i get are the mind control ones, then when i search at night i find nothing.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can't find search the training grounds at night. According to the walk trough i gave the book to the witch, tried to talk to Nell but the only options i get are the mind control ones, then when i search at night i find nothing.
Have you done everything else in the official walkthrough already? It might not proc until you have Callie's first secret unlocked or some other parameter has been met. Also, I don't think searching at night really matters, I did it again in .16 in the afternoon.

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys,
Can anybody tell me how to get that hot scene with Evelyn.
( I extracted the assets and I found a sex scene with Evelyn but never encountered while playing.)
BTW first game which forced me to play till the ending.
Kudos @Belle

Reactions: Belle

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys,
Can anybody tell me how to get that hot scene with Evelyn.
( I extracted the assets and I found a sex scene with Evelyn but never encountered while playing.)
BTW first game which forced me to play till the ending.
Kudos @Belle
Have you unlocked her large secret yet? After you do so, ask her about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, stop Thaddeus from banging her in the morning and afterwards tell Thaddeus "Stay the fuck away from my sister!" Go to her in the afternoon and "Admit your true feelings for her." This will, however, cause her to

Reactions: Autismpowers

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I actually don't believe Evelyn will stay away for the rest of the game if you went the incest route. She'll come back, time will cause regret over leaving.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I actually don't believe Evelyn will stay away for the rest of the game if you went the incest route. She'll come back, time will cause regret over leaving.
Dev has already stated that if you had sex with Evelyn and she left she isn't coming back. Having sex and her staying will be possible once you can unlock her dark secret. So far you can only unlock her small and large secrets.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great update Belle.
Happy to see our pixie was her old instigating self.
Wondering if Belle is ever going to join the MC in molesting the girls.

Reactions: Belle

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Have you unlocked her large secret yet? After you do so, ask her about
, stop Thaddeus from banging her in the morning and afterwards tell Thaddeus "Stay the fuck away from my sister!" Go to her in the afternoon and "Admit your true feelings for her." This will, however, cause her to
Oh damn, I think I fucked something up.
Gotta start a new one.
Thanx bruv.

Reactions: DrFog

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
I've only gotten a short way through the game so far, but I just hope I get to brainwash that foulmouthed Pixie :devilish:

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
It looks like there will be Nell content in 0.17, Belle commented to someone on her patron page that the next update will focus on Nell.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes