TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
We don't agree on this at all, at the angle he is entering her in the render, he is far to high compared to her elevation to be entering her ass, he is in fact entering her pussy, note in the cropped render, the white dot signifies where her anal entrance is in the position she is in, in the render, also allowing for the few inches from anal to her tailbone, even if we moved my dot 2 inches upward, it would still not be in the position in which the game render depicts.

The mechanics render may well show him in her ass, but the actual game render, shows for her elevation and his entrance into her, he is in her pussy and not in her ass.
View attachment 281966
You're right. We don't agree at all. The white dot in your cropped image is about two inches from the tailbone, which means that its a good two or three inches behind her anus.

For reference, I've added a red dot to the photo I previously posted, in a spot which approximately corresponds to your white dot from the render.
Snap14.jpg

Think of it this way. For most people, the tailbone is right at the top of the ass crack. If you put your finger on your tailbone, and move it toward your anus, how many inches does it travel before you get there?

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Walktrought has a problem at day 15 because even i follow instructions i dont have enough money for agility training :( and this make complication later on

xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone has a insight on how to increase your charisma I've look at a couple guides and it shows only how to increase your agility and your perversion if anyone has any idea please let me know

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Day 15 - Monday Morning Go outside Map Town hall Visit the upper training grounds Go to the lower training grounds Talk to Samarra Train agility Pay 10 copper (-10 copper) Convince her to undress Remove Inhibitions [Requirement: Successfully cast Invade Mind on Nell = PASS] (Nell’s Sexual Awakening +1) ‘... get dressed and climb back down? (Agility +1)

Good afternoon everyone, if you look at day 15 of the guide is missing instructions, which I do not just understand, but I look not find them, see if you can put me a cable, thanks

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Walktrought has a problem at day 15 because even i follow instructions i dont have enough money for agility training :( and this make complication later on
It looks like you shouldn't purchase an outfit for Belle at day 9. Anyway it's optional.

Reactions: Bloodxdd

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I need more scenes with Belle. Any chance we could get a spell to either enlarge her temporarily or to make ourself small? Belle is clearly the best girl here :)

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
You bought Belle clothes. Re-read the Afternoon of Day 9.

Anyone has a insight on how to increase your charisma I've look at a couple guides and it shows only how to increase your agility and your perversion if anyone has any idea please let me know
Per the Guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bloodxdd

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Someone can help me unlock these 2 scenes, please? I don't have any idea in how I can unlock them, I unlocked all the others already...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Nov 9, 2017
The walkthrough states "Merek’s tea was poisoned. He must have smelled it, but drank it anyway. Was it a play for Primrose’s benefit?" but even though you have the general clue "Merek was poisoned" using it on Primrose breaks the spell rather then completing it so clearly you have a more specific clue that "Merek tea was poisoned" to find but I have no idea on how to find it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes