• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Everyone seems to have a different idea of what constitutes "story" in this game, so it's impossible for me to answer that. To me, every character's story is a story, and every big update relating to a character is a big story update. Those are the majority of my updates.
could u tell me if I gotta restart I cant find my sis in the house anymore everything else is done but shes just gone

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Ay we cool, no hate coming from me. Like I said, I really enjoyed your game. Guess I'm just an impacient asshole. You don't even have to bother answering honestly, you do you. At least you're not scamming $50k every month for putting out shit updates every 8 months *cough*SS*cough*
that SS better not be summertimesaga.. that's one of the best games ever.. my only issue is restarting ..

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
damn how do I avoid that? I might restart unless shes coming back in future updates?

you may need to restart mate you can have sex with her she is your lover now you have to do some quest first tho there are not hard there should be a walkthought on f95 for you :)

Reactions: Saber1995
Oct 31, 2018
Belle belle belle... awesome work as always. I do miss the 'learning secrets' aspect of the game, but I understand what you are doing in making progress with the current girls in game. It is really gonna be a treat to see the game go forward and see how you manage to add some drama.
And the allusion that there may be some way to finally fuck Callie... damn you have me drooling matey lol

Reactions: Belle

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Mac. None of the saves from 0.21 works, but 0.20 saves seems to work alright.
I had exactly the same experience on the same Mac distro. Mind, it was fine — going back through the encounter with the Lean Sidhe has far from torture!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
What do you mean with horses mouth?. According to your quotes, he isn't planning on adding something where she comes back? Too bad, It'd add a bit spice into the story in my opinion.
Once again- she is not coming back. If you moved things too quick she leaves and doesn't come back. The story and spice you're looking for are already in the game. Just follow the walkthrough from the start and you'll get all the Sis content you could want and then some.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes