bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you Belle, you always deliver top notch updates and wanted to let you know how some of us appreciate you around here. ;)

Reactions: Belle

nelloangello

Jul 5, 2019
hi belle how are you? i wanna ask something my progress is already complete primrose already being release from jail and i also already get a skill to make girl pregnant but im on days 136 but i still didnt get any clue what to do next and how long i need to get an ending and start NG+? Please tell me more accurate about this thanks

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hi belle how are you? i wanna ask something my progress is already complete primrose already being release from jail and i also already get a skill to make girl pregnant but im on days 136 but i still didnt get any clue what to do next and how long i need to get an ending and start NG+? Please tell me more accurate about this thanks
The game isn't finished. The Princess won't arrive for several more updates, and there is no NG+ until the endings are in place.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Damn, this is... dissapointing. Feels like I've waited a lotta time for this update for like 1 new sex scene. I know I'm moaning like a bitch about a free game, but Jesus man..
As long as you know you're moaning like a bitch that's the main thing (y)
How long exactly do you consider 'a lotta time'?
Because i don't think a month qualifies.

Reactions: Blayo

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Mac. None of the saves from 0.21 works, but 0.20 saves seems to work alright.
There is nothing separating loaded saves from 0.20 and 0.21. Both go through the exact same patch routines upon loading, and they couldn't freeze the game anyway since they only set variables. Perhaps your saves from 0.21 were made in places that became incompatible with something in 0.22? There is always the risk that something can go awry when updating Ren'py games if the engine is unable to properly locate the place where you saved at.

It might, of course, also be a problem specific to the Mac version. Since I don't have any Apple hardware, it's impossible for me to test it.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I got an issue for this update and the last my sis has been missing from our house idk what to do cant find her anywhere

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
From the changelog, doesn't appear to be much in this update, gonna wait till v0.23 I think. Faerie updates are the ones I look forward to the most anyway. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It might, of course, also be a problem specific to the Mac version. Since I don't have any Apple hardware, it's impossible for me to test it.
This is probably not the case. The usual Mac specific issues have to do with file permissions, or the app being quarantined. Once it's running it works the same as Windows or Linux.

Aug 11, 2017
There is nothing separating loaded saves from 0.20 and 0.21. Both go through the exact same patch routines upon loading, and they couldn't freeze the game anyway since they only set variables. Perhaps your saves from 0.21 were made in places that became incompatible with something in 0.22? There is always the risk that something can go awry when updating Ren'py games if the engine is unable to properly locate the place where you saved at.

Any plans on releasing a big story update anytime soon? I'm not tryna be a cunt, I'm just honestly asking since this game's story is one of my favorites.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any plans on releasing a big story update anytime soon? I'm not tryna be a cunt, I'm just honestly asking since this game's story is one of my favorites.
Everyone seems to have a different idea of what constitutes "story" in this game, so it's impossible for me to answer that. To me, every character's story is a story, and every big update relating to a character is a big story update. Those are the majority of my updates.

Aug 11, 2017
Everyone seems to have a different idea of what constitutes "story" in this game, so it's impossible for me to answer that. To me, every character's story is a story, and every big update relating to a character is a big story update. Those are the majority of my updates.
Ay we cool, no hate coming from me. Like I said, I really enjoyed your game. Guess I'm just an impacient asshole. You don't even have to bother answering honestly, you do you. At least you're not scamming $50k every month for putting out shit updates every 8 months *cough*SS*cough*

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes