Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Howdy, patrons!

There's been a deluge of posts this past week because of the whole Best Girl vote. My apologies. Still, I owe you a progress report post, so here it is.

I have finished the renders for what's probably going to be the first scene people come across in this update now. As I've been working on 0.24, I've come to realize that the renders for this one are incredibly complicated to set up. Not only that, but most of them take unusually long to render. There's still a lot left too, and I haven't even begun to write anything yet.

On the other hand, writing starts today. I have enough image material to get a substantial amount of 0.24 done, so that's what I'm going to do before I start making any more renders.

I suspect this version will be rather light on story content, but only time will tell. Sometimes just making sex scenes becomes incredibly time-intensive, and this appears to be one of those times. Lots of moving parts and tiny details add up.

There are still more than two weeks left until 0.24 gets released, and I'm going to use that time for all it's worth.

Until next time!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Said before that this is an awesome game and i think it deserves all the support it gets on patreon, so i joined as well. It's just the 5$ tier, since i'm from eastern europe, but it's well earned. Keep up the good work (y)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Said before that this is an awesome game and i think it deserves all the support it gets on patreon, so i joined as well. It's just the 5$ tier, since i'm from eastern europe, but it's well earned. Keep up the good work (y)
Thank you very much! :)

You might have been the person to bring the Patreon above $3900 within the last few hours, a level that we've never reached before. It's really nice to see the Patreon grow again after being stagnant for so long.

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
How to get the MC fertile again ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Maybe im missing something, but why do you want to do that anyway? is there a specific reason or is this just for... eh... roleplaying purpose?

Edit 2: Oof, person asked this question deleted the post. I will let this here to not fk the sense even more. Thanks for answering my question

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Maybe im missing something, but why do you want to do that anyway? is there a specific reason or is this just for... eh... roleplaying purpose?
Aside from the obvious knocking up the girls, it makes you more attractive to a certain chlorophyll cutie.

Lobster331

Sep 7, 2018
I have a little problem and I hope somebody can give me a hint.
I'm using the WT from the OP and I'm on Day 24 Afternoon
It says:
Map
Town Hall
Visit the upper training grounds
Talk to Callie
Search the Place
But after I talked to Callie at the upper training grounds there is no "search this place" option
Did I miss/skip something?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I have a little problem and I hope somebody can give me a hint.
I'm using the WT from the OP and I'm on Day 24 Afternoon
It says:

But after I talked to Callie at the upper training grounds there is no "search this place" option
Did I miss/skip something?
AFAIK There was a lot of posts about the walkthrough not being accurate anymore, some times ago. And I don't remember reading anything about it being fixed ... So I guess you'll have to try without it ;)

Reactions: Lobster331
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes