voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
if callie wins, that means she's the best girl in the game chosen by most players, and that probably means she's going to be the focused girl for next update, well i want her romantic route, it's really interesting the idea of callie to open your heart to MC the only man callie looked different and felt attraction
I don't think the poll will influence which girl belle focuses on. S/he seems to have a good plan in place as to which part of the story requires focus on which girl. In fact it might (100% baseless speculation) have the opposite effect and make belle focus on the least voted girls to bring them up to level.

Mar 27, 2018
I don't think the poll will influence which girl belle focuses on. S/he seems to have a good plan in place as to which part of the story requires focus on which girl. In fact it might (100% baseless speculation) have the opposite effect and make belle focus on the least voted girls to bring them up to level.
yes i agree, but it was as i said probably, belle is the only person who can tell us what will happen in the next updates with 100% certainty so i was just making a theory she was the most voted maybe that meant she would be the focused girl, even if she's not the focused girl in the upcoming updates i'll be fine with that, and sorry for my english i think i put the impression that i was stating it would be what would happen.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I made sure I had a good work/life balance this summer, more than I've had for the last two years, in fact. It's one of the advantages of experience with making a game like this that I'm able to plan better and avoid killing myself while trying to achieve the goals I've set.
Not everyone can do that. Just look at the horror stories that come out of game houses like EA, talking about year long crunches.

But then they probably know they're doing that; they just don't care if they burn out their talent, because it's easy to get more.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Holidays/Vacations are important for a person's overall well-being.
You don't have to go anywhere necessarily, but taking a mental health break every once in a while is a good idea.
Of course there is no better mental health break than working on a VN update. :D

Reactions: TheDevian

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder if it is a bug. I am not able to unlock the first scene with Evelyn. I unveiled here darkest secret and removed her inhibition to incest. Nothing happens afterwards. Everyone goes to sleep and nothing happens

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wonder if it is a bug. I am not able to unlock the first scene with Evelyn. I unveiled here darkest secret and removed her inhibition to incest. Nothing happens afterwards. Everyone goes to sleep and nothing happens
It's not a bug. You just haven't tempted her enough yet.

Why are you expecting something to happen? Did you read a walkthrough? Misused walkthroughs are the most common source of "bug" reports for this game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
let's see what Belle plans to route with callie, i'm really curious about that, since she's the most wanted girl by the players :p it's no stranger she's the only girl who's been in the game since very old versions and hasn't had relations yet with mc
To be fair, there is a damn good reason for that. That said, she is (to me) the best looking, and she has a fun personality (not that others don't too). So far, I have not found anyone I actively dislike, and that is pretty unusual for a game, even in the one I am working on... XD

Mar 27, 2018
To be fair, there is a damn good reason for that. That said, she is (to me) the best looking, and she has a fun personality (not that others don't too). So far, I have not found anyone I actively dislike, and that is pretty unusual for a game, even in the one I am working on... XD
yes, there are a lot of reasons people like callie, and girls have different personalities making the game very immersive so it's normal for people to like one girl more than the other, they have different personalities that's why I have a lot of girls Favorites It's fun/cool to explore relationships with they.

Reactions: TheDevian and Belle

Linda.j2015

Aug 9, 2017
threesome at callie tailor shop not working.
courage dissolved can you guide how to gain courage again and clear this obstacle.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the only way to "loose" stats is by being affected by an ability drain after visiting the Leahn Sìdhe.
In that case you just need to wait a few days to restore them (2 days I think)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the only way to "loose" stats is by being affected by an ability drain after visiting the Leahn Sìdhe.
In that case you just need to wait a few days to restore them (2 days I think)
IDK, it happened to me just going from one version to the most recent one. (15-22). Though I don't remember if I had talked to her before that or not...

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
It's not a bug. You just haven't tempted her enough yet.

Why are you expecting something to happen? Did you read a walkthrough? Misused walkthroughs are the most common source of "bug" reports for this game.
I did read the walk through afterwards, since I had no clue what to do/how to proceed. But was playing the game without one till then. Has played some 50 days or so.

The only means to tempt as far as I can see is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Which I did many times. Since almost everything else seems to have 'not implemented warning', it felt as if I was missing something. SO looked up a walk through.

Thanks for the wonderful game anyway. :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
. Which I did many times.
You've most likely let her have her way with Thaddeus. That makes the path towards a romance with her much harder as she already has an outlet for her sexual frustration. You'll have to keep doing what you're doing to succeed, which right now isn't a problem but will be once the time limit is implemented.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I did read the walk through afterwards, since I had no clue what to do/how to proceed. But was playing the game without one till then. Has played some 50 days or so.

. Which I did many times. Since almost everything else seems to have 'not implemented warning', it felt as if I was missing something. SO looked up a walk through.

Thanks for the wonderful game anyway. :)
Did you meet your sister at your house and then go to the tavern with her?
You should do that a few times.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, I have some question here. Is this a seduce every girl game or is it possible to avoid fucking one? Do I have to fuck every girl for the story to continue? Looking at the Characters I already know which ones I want to avoid. I also have no interest in Incest.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey, I have some question here. Is this a seduce every girl game or is it possible to avoid fucking one? Do I have to fuck every girl for the story to continue? Looking at the Characters I already know which ones I want to avoid. I also have no interest in Incest.
There are a few that you just can't avoid having sex with as part of the story, at least if you want the best endings, but most are optional. You don't have to actually romance anyone you don't want to, with one exception that is... special. There is no requirement to commit incest in this game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are a few that you just can't avoid having sex with as part of the story, at least if you want the best endings, but most are optional. You don't have to actually romance anyone you don't want to, with one exception that is... special. There is no requirement to commit incest in this game.
I have the opposite question... I want to romance almost all of them. :devilish:
But seriously, hope you are doing well. ;)

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes