Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Would being in relationships with multiple girls never have negative consequences?
Your relationship with most if not all of the girls depend on you controlling a part of their mind that includes their feelings towards you...
And you have some other handy magic skills as prooved in the Callie story.
Plus you are a smooth talker... thinking back of Evelyn giving you a BJ in the library while Primrose calls you her love and you smoothly sail through that storm with only breaking a little sweat :þ

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
You've most likely let her have her way with Thaddeus. That makes the path towards a romance with her much harder as she already has an outlet for her sexual frustration.
I guessed as much. Thanks.
I did let her go all the way with Thaddeus. I had deemed the main character to be very perverted in this play through and stuck to it.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
What a plot twist it would be if the crone was Lilith, the sister of Selena, as she didn't drown but was sent back in time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All the women ganging up on the main character would be an excellent reason to use all the mind control magic to turn the hostility into an orgy. :D
Now that is what I am talking about!
What a plot twist it would be if the crone was Lilith, the sister of Selena, as she didn't drown but was sent back in time.
Could be, I assume the crone is the illusion though, that's why it takes so long for her to respond when you get there, but it's hard to say.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
not sent back in time but shapeshifted, remember that chamelion scales were found in crone's hut and one time when MC is visiting crone's hut he saw a shadow of a young women in the hut, the young woman bathing in the lake might also be lilith.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes but the girls were socialized to accept that norm.
In a "monogamous" pair bonding society it can get wonky.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes but the girls were socialized to accept that norm.
In a "monogamous" pair bonding society it can get wonky.
Could be, but it's been done (can speak from personal exp), and this is a fantasy world, one that is far closer to our middle ages where the rich and powerful were allowed such eccentricities. Even more so than today, where the affluent can get away with almost anything, while the rest of us dregs have to wallow in their leftovers. ;)
The player is going to be a very powerful man by the end, so its seems pretty likely.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes