landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
You'll be happy to know then, that with 191 votes so far Callie is narrowly in the lead, with Belle in second. 3 days left to go, though

Reactions: TheDevian

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
So the choices at the beginning that require courage, are those just there for people to go back with a NewGame+ since you keep your stats?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And my vote goes for... Well, I can't really choose. So I guess I'll vote for happily ever after for every girl.
It would be nice to see ending where Primrose found a way to use magic and went for adveture over the kingdom. Callie working in shop with her girlfriend. Nell involved in long and romantic relationship. You know what I mean.
As I Always say...
Harem-Endingt-ad-from-Playboy-magazine-October-1988.jpg

That said, it's not bad to have a head waifu... XD

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Tepanyakigo

Aug 9, 2019
yeah I just submitted a payment just to find this poll. It's always going to be Nell for me o.o

Even if she clearly likes horses more than I do heh

Finally man of culture! Nell is Love and Nell is Life! Long Live for Nell!
Just to be on the safe side... Nell is 18+ right? I know that jail is just a place but still...

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Finally man of culture! Nell is Love and Nell is Life! Long Live for Nell!
Just to be on the safe side... Nell is 18+ right? I know that jail is just a place but still...
I keep the ages vague, for the most part, so that the player can make his own ideas about them, but the story clearly signals that Nell is above 18 (or exactly 18). She is the youngest person in the game, but the challenges she faces in the story all revolve around her transition from child to adult now that she has grown into the latter.

Tepanyakigo

Aug 9, 2019
I keep the ages vague, for the most part, so that the player can make his own ideas about them, but the story clearly signals that Nell is above 18 (or exactly 18). She is the youngest person in the game, but the challenges she faces in the story all revolve around her transition from child to adult now that she has grown into the latter.

Thanks for the clarification!

Mar 27, 2018
So the choices at the beginning that require courage, are those just there for people to go back with a NewGame+ since you keep your stats?
i believe those are a tutorial to teach the player that some choices during the game require you to evolve your status courage charisma etc.

Mar 27, 2018
I just created a . It's for patrons only, but that's about it for limitations. Jump in and tell the girls how you feel about them!
even though callie wins the vote, i still find it pretty hard to pick which one is the best / favorite girl in the game, obviously callie is one of my favorite girls and there are lots of interesting girls in the game, it's not easy to pick just one when you have multiple girls so I'm going to be on the team that has a lot of favorite girls instead of just one, Belle did a good job with the girls it turns out it's hard to pick just one girl to be her favorite

Reactions: voldybuff and Belle

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
even though callie wins the vote, i still find it pretty hard to pick which one is the best / favorite girl in the game, obviously callie is one of my favorite girls and there are lots of interesting girls in the game, it's not easy to pick just one when you have multiple girls so I'm going to be on the team that has a lot of favorite girls instead of just one, Belle did a good job with the girls it turns out it's hard to pick just one girl to be her favorite
I had the exact same thought when I saw the message for the poll. I had no idea who I would pick as a favorite. I see Callie more as a good friend in my playthrough more than a love interest so she would be my favourite in that regard, but everything considered I have no idea. So I didn't say anything. The fairy queen is nice to you, primrose is sweet, Nell is Nell and Bella is Bella. Impossible for me to pick.

Thank god for multiple saves.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle is obviously the best girl in the game, but the problem comes when you consider she is not like the other female characters. While the other females in LLTP are more reactionary to the MC's actions Belle is as much an active character as is the MC.
So with Belle not eligible by reason of her active and aggressive manner the best girl would then fall to either the Fairy Queen or Nell.

I do like the how the dev made the sex change spell not limit Callie to males only. This then allows that even if the pixie uses the spell she and the MC can still hook up.
Yes I'm still hoping for the improbable MC and Pixie ending.

Mar 27, 2018
I had the exact same thought when I saw the message for the poll. I had no idea who I would pick as a favorite. I see Callie more as a good friend in my playthrough more than a love interest so she would be my favourite in that regard, but everything considered I have no idea. So I didn't say anything. The fairy queen is nice to you, primrose is sweet, Nell is Nell and Bella is Bella. Impossible for me to pick.

Thank god for multiple saves.
if callie wins, that means she's the best girl in the game chosen by most players, and that probably means she's going to be the focused girl for next update, well i want her romantic route, it's really interesting the idea of callie to open your heart to MC the only man callie looked different and felt attraction

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Mar 27, 2018
let's see what Belle plans to route with callie, i'm really curious about that, since she's the most wanted girl by the players :p it's no stranger she's the only girl who's been in the game since very old versions and hasn't had relations yet with mc

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hope you had a summer holiday Belle. It can do wonders.
I made sure I had a good work/life balance this summer, more than I've had for the last two years, in fact. It's one of the advantages of experience with making a game like this that I'm able to plan better and avoid killing myself while trying to achieve the goals I've set.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes