medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
@Belle , I was thinking that if the crone teach MC the spell to shrink himself alone. MC can fuck belle every time she's on horny mode. So, is it possible if belle the pixie are preg-able too? I know she;s born from flower. just wondering if we can have a twist about it :sneaky:
If Dickon was to dick-in Belle every time she was horny, he'd never gat anything done.

Nemosss

Oct 17, 2018
sorry, Even I wont answer question from lazy player lol

let us see his stat:
Nemosss , registered Oct 17, 2018 . first time post (mid august 2019) are asking about something that he can read in the game. and to make it more obvious, there's walkthrough about how to get it.

You checked my stats! Ouch, very hurtful :sleep:

Nemosss

Oct 17, 2018
I generally don't respond to questions like these since the community is perfectly capable (and mostly willing) to answer instead of me, and I don't like to make some path through the game "official" by telling someone how to do something in it unless I have to.

Using @ to get my attention makes no difference.

As stated before, she will only arrive when all the other characters (excluding Sister Agnes) are "finished".
Thank u, nevertheless

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle
I noticed small bug on port on the city map. Pinasa foremast is actually under dock.
That's not actually what the word "bug" means, but well observed anyway. I can't really do much about it at this point, so we'll just have to consider it an easter egg.

Reactions: M>A>M and TheDevian

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
WTFosaurus I just wanted to let you know that your walkthrough become innacurate on Day 48 because of the ability drain by the new content on Day 46, the ability drain is over on Day 50 so I don't know if it would impact any instructions later on by waiting 2 days

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I can't wait til I can subscribe again heh. :) Just got a new vidcard so waiting before I throw money around again.

Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys
Hi Belle
I'm almost sure you don't remember me, it's been a long time since I played the game last time I played it was version 0.10, the game is extremely updated I don't know how I can cover so much new content I think I'll be months playing until i finish this version of the game lol, i haven't downloaded yet i don't know when i will play i need to find some free time for this even though i have been a long time without playing this is still one of my few favorite games and look i don't like it of games with NTR, well your game is not hard NTR

Reactions: Belle

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Haven't played this for a while, what happened to my agility, courage, perversity and everything else, and how do I get it back?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Haven't played this for a while, what happened to my agility, courage, perversity and everything else, and how do I get it back?
Not sure why it happens, happened to me last update as well, but it goes away after about 2 days.

Reactions: bobbo69

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Thats the new ability drain system that was added a couple updates ago. Dont remember how it works, but the abilities are back to normal after a couple days.

Reactions: TheDevian

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Thats the new ability drain system that was added a couple updates ago. Dont remember how it works, but the abilities are back to normal after a couple days.
That only happens if and when you visit the Leanan sidhe and even then the game explicitly explains it to you so I doubt he is talking about that.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
After a few margaritas, I find myself going in circles. So I am asking for some guidance/help.
Morph Sexuality spell is incomplete and inspiration is needed (Divulged in text)
Is Callie the source of inspiration? If so, what is required? If not Callie, then who?

My stats are maxed out and searching only turned up with one entry that did not give much info.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After a few margaritas, I find myself going in circles. So I am asking for some guidance/help.
Morph Sexuality spell is incomplete and inspiration is needed (Divulged in text)
Is Callie the source of inspiration? If so, what is required? If not Callie, then who?

My stats are maxed out and searching only turned up with one entry that did not give much info.
if you regained your fertility you should know of a being that is undeniably the soure of great magical inspiration to you already... need more hints?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

You have to visit the Leanan sidhe, she gives you intelligence ;)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes