WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Belle Not sure if this matters but one of the Samara Nell Investigating the Library events is on the morning of day 8. But day 8 has a forced trigger of getting jumped and interrogated that morning and you don't get out until the afternoon so that roaming event will never show up in game.

FYI: love the new music.

Reactions: Belle

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry about the walkthrough. I've been ridiculously busy. The different version I am working on is taking longer than the free time I currently have available. I updated the older step by step walkthrough for versions 0.22 and 0.23 in the meantime.

The link on the first page will get you there but for the people too lazy to click a few extra times here.

Also, Callie is my favorite girl so: Excellent update Belle!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Not sure if this matters but one of the Samara Nell Investigating the Library events is on the morning of day 8. But day 8 has a forced trigger of getting jumped and interrogated that morning and you don't get out until the afternoon so that roaming event will never show up in game.

FYI: love the new music.
Eh, it doesn't really matter if nothing comes from it.

Thank you for the updated walkthrough. With your permission, I'll share it with my patrons when I get back home from work today.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Question: If the next update is 0.24, and there is an update every month, does that make 0.24 LLtP's 2 year anniversary release?

Not a question: I spent the tail end of my work shift today brainstorming an efficient path for speed running, and I'm looking forward to doing it next update. There's actually something I wanna see if I can exploit, and a story conflict that goes with it. I'll point out what it is after the speed run, if it works. Till then, I wanna leave it as a surprise.

Also Belle, you mentioned wanting to get feed back as to how the speed run goes. Anything in particular you want mentioned other than how many in game days it takes to reach current content?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Question: If the next update is 0.24, and there is an update every month, does that make 0.24 LLtP's 2 year anniversary release?
The first release was in September two years ago, so yeah.

Also @Belle, you mentioned wanting to get feed back as to how the speed run goes. Anything in particular you want mentioned other than how many in game days it takes to reach current content?
Not really, no. If anything sticks out, feel free to mention it.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle How to raise charisma?
I generally don't respond to questions like these since the community is perfectly capable (and mostly willing) to answer instead of me, and I don't like to make some path through the game "official" by telling someone how to do something in it unless I have to.

Using @ to get my attention makes no difference.

Belle when the princess will arrive ?
As stated before, she will only arrive when all the other characters (excluding Sister Agnes) are "finished".

Reactions: RustyV and CAznable

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you for the updated walkthrough. With your permission, I'll share it with my patrons when I get back home from work today.
Be my guest if you want to, but that is still the step by step walkthrough that really isn't all that suitable for your game.

Reactions: Belle

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Im missing the new scene with Evelynn, anyone knows how to get it? I have everything else unlocked at this point.

Edit: Just saw how to get it... sorry for the already answered question!

Edit 2: For those who wants a full gallery unlocked save, here is mine. (I didnt use the contraceptive spell, dont want to use it without knowing what will happens in the future!)
Could you please link where you saw how to get the new scene please?

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
What do you mean with that? :oops:
There are too many variations and variables in this game for there to be a 'best' path. So a walkthrough that says what to do every second of the day is simply one of the thousands of a paths you could take in the game. Like currently the walkthrough has you give Thaddeus a pair of Evelyn's panties after you stop him from kissing her. That is because her's are the easiest to get and you need courage of 3 to see the fairy queen two days afterwards. But when I've played through not working on the walkthrough I normally wait and give him Callie's because that makes the most sense to me because she is a tailor and makes lingerie. Also, that is kind of a mixed signals. "Stay away from my sister but here are her panties." But that also means I wait until much later to see the queen.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Be my guest if you want to, but that is still the step by step walkthrough that really isn't all that suitable for your game.
Perhaps, but with all the questions I constantly receive about providing an updated walkthrough, I think my patrons will be happy either way. :)

Btw, I'm about to post the walkthrough right now. I'll credit you as WTFosaurus for now, but I can easily change that if you'd like.

bigdicktwerk

May 14, 2018
Help!i have played until v0.23...but Evelyn left town and hasnt returned. And everone says there is a second scene with her. What do I do? Walkthrough doesnt help

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Help!i have played until v0.23...but Evelyn left town and hasnt returned. And everone says there is a second scene with her. What do I do? Walkthrough doesnt help
If she left town, she isn't going to come back. You need to make the right choices with her so she doesn't leave.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for the help Belle (and for the game!)

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know.

The guide has some hints (with spoilers) to help people that actually want to play the game and figure stuff out themselves.

I am currently working on replacing the step by step walkthrough with a more specific guide broken down by each girl.
thank u very much for the walkthrough bro :love:

Reactions: Teddy 369

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Currently in day 62 but i forgot to ask... any time limit in V0.23 ? Or i can take my time to reach all the scenes with the girls if i choose the right options?

Asking this because sometimes i deciphered some of the parts pretty fast and others times i went full caveman until i did it ,feel ashamed of not noticing the clues even with all the help of our Sidekick

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I generally don't respond to questions like these since the community is perfectly capable (and mostly willing) to answer instead of me, and I don't like to make some path through the game "official" by telling someone how to do something in it unless I have to.

Using @ to get my attention makes no difference.
sorry, Even I wont answer question from lazy player lol

let us see his stat:
Nemosss , registered Oct 17, 2018 . first time post (mid august 2019) are asking about something that he can read in the game. and to make it more obvious, there's walkthrough about how to get it.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
depends on the overall mastery of Invade mind & Remove inhibition spell.. if you maxed that one out per cheat aswell you managed to block out that special scene
thank you. I'll fuck Belle properly this time.

Belle , I was thinking that if the crone teach MC the spell to shrink himself alone. MC can fuck belle every time she's on horny mode. So, is it possible if belle the pixie are preg-able too? I know she;s born from flower. just wondering if we can have a twist about it :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes