KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't get Primrose to give me her panties no matter what, despite following a guide, I don't do anything that lowers her love and like for me and yet she won't give me the panties.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
If you want a relationship with Nell climb with her then kiss her, if you want evelyn confess to her at home. If you want primrose agree to see her at night. All other content is done.
I can't get Primrose to give me her panties no matter what, despite following a guide, I don't do anything that lowers her love and like for me and yet she won't give me the panties.
it is simple spend more time with her. All you have to do is read a few books beside her. You will notice her started to smile by you being around her, also make sure you worked there at least 3 times so you don't miss any clues to help you advance later on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't actually need them... you can omplete the task by askeing Evelyn early on... afterwards the pantiy quest is more or less on hold as additionally content wasn't developed yet... so just wait until after her arrest and ask her than.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I wish there was an updated Walkthrough, I haven’t looked at the old one but I hear it’s outdated so I won’t bother, also walk through’s Kinda ruin these games for me, but I’m kinda stuck with what to do next, but alas I will stick it out and find my way through

This game is really phenomenal, the renders are top notch, the characters and the plot are both interesting, and I can’t wait to see what happens next once i find my way there :LOL:

Really great work Belle (y)
The fan made walkthru is outdated but it still works to a degree. I had never used it before v23. But I also hadn't started a new game in a while. you just have to find something different to do on the days that Samarra and Nell are investigating at the library. I think I was just a few days behind the walkthru at day 28. I think I actually caught up with most of it by day 42. I am on day 62 now. I think I have seen all the content available and I've been mucking about for 4 or 5 days.

sengzombies

Oct 16, 2017
you need to update the walkthrough it's not work with the newest patch...
some part of the story not match with the walkthrough... update pls

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't actually need them... you can omplete the task by askeing Evelyn early on... afterwards the pantiy quest is more or less on hold as additionally content wasn't developed yet... so just wait until after her arrest and ask her than.
Got my first pair from Callie. Since she makes them, it seemed like the easiest option.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Got my first pair from Callie. Since she makes them, it seemed like the easiest option.
you can ask Evelyn right after you completed the training for the 2nd point of courage, while Callie needs some persuation.
Courage 3 and Charm 2 is needed quiet early, like for the HJ scene from Nelle dureing interrogiation for example.
And I'd advice to see the queen of Fae right after aswell, so you can tell her you are a virgin (she IS a trueth sayer like the MC)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you can ask Evelyn right after you completed the training for the 2nd point of courage, while Callie needs some persuation.
Courage 3 and Charm 2 is needed quiet early, like for the HJ scene from Nelle dureing interrogiation for example.
And I'd advice to see the queen of Fae right after aswell, so you can tell her you are a virgin (she IS a trueth sayer like the MC)
I suppose it all depends on who you spend your time focusing on, I didn't do much with Evelyn for a long time...

It was way too late for me by the time I found the Queen... Would that have changed something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suppose it all depends on who you spend your time focusing on, I didn't do much with Evelyn for a long time...

It was way too late for me by the time I found the Queen... Would that have changed something?
you don't need to spend any time with Evelyn to get her panties.
And the Queen will appreciate you more if you are virgin... also don't H Erato before the Queens BJ training.
You can mainly tell the difference in affection by her expression.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you don't need to spend any time with Evelyn to get her panties.
And the Queen will appreciate you more if you are virgin... also don't H Erato before the Queens BJ training.
You can mainly tell the difference in affection by her expression.
I would have had to have talked to her for that though, and I just straight up did not think of her.

Oh well, too late now. I was honest with her, she seemed fine with it.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
urgh...! somehow I can't fuck the most unique FC (Fuckable Character) in this game ( Belle ), probably because I've changed abilities.rpy to get all abilities maxed out from the beginning ( hey, they've prepared for new game+ with all stat carried on, why can I try that from new game without + :love: )

imo, pixie alone are worth to play again without the new game +

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
urgh...! somehow I can't fuck the most unique FC (Fuckable Character) in this game ( Belle ), probably because I've changed abilities.rpy to get all abilities maxed out from the beginning ( hey, they've prepared for new game+ with all stat carried on, why can I try that from new game without + :love: )

imo, pixie alone are worth to play again without the new game +
There is one time you can do that but you have to piss off the crone and she shrinks you. Belle being who she is takes advantage of the situation, understandably pissing off the crone more, leading to the crone reversing the spell. That has an unintended consequence that is quite funny. Good luck hunting the scene in the hut.

Reactions: randos belgados

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
There is one time you can do that but you have to piss off the crone and she shrinks you. Belle being who she is takes advantage of the situation, understandably pissing off the crone more, leading to the crone reversing the spell. That has an unintended consequence that is quite funny. Good luck hunting the scene in the hut.
thank you for the heads up. can you help me more? is this scene requires MC to have a couple of spell in possession or he can do this from the beginning? I'm feeling sorry to Belle since she can only hugging MCs dick without get it into her pussy. I can't let a girl in need just like that. esp when she gets bubathkake from MC :love:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thank you for the heads up. can you help me more? is this scene requires MC to have a couple of spell in possession or he can do this from the beginning? I'm feeling sorry to Belle since she can only hugging MCs dick without get it into her pussy. I can't let a girl in need just like that. esp when she gets bubathkake from MC :love:
depends on the overall mastery of Invade mind & Remove inhibition spell.. if you maxed that one out per cheat aswell you managed to block out that special scene

Reactions: randos belgados

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
SPOILER ALERT

Okay I'm confused, I need your help.
Havn't played in a while.

Does revealing your feelings to Evelyn before the princess comes in town change the story?

Because now she left and I'm like shit, do I reload a save?

Thanks for your answers.

Has anyone completed comparing facts on the parents by the way, it's bugging me

SPOILER ALERT

Okay I'm confused, I need your help.
Havn't played in a while.

Does revealing your feelings to Evelyn before the princess comes in town change the story?

Because now she left and I'm like shit, do I reload a save?

Thanks for your answers.
Okay I looked at the walthrough and I just realized that I F this up, and I did so much stuff since the save, what should I do?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes