Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just download the new version and copy your saves over.
You don't even need to copy any saves (maybe unless you're on Android. I'm not entirely sure about that one). Just download and unzip the new version and launch it. It's as easy as that.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't even need to copy any saves (maybe unless you're on Android. I'm not entirely sure about that one). Just download and unzip the new version and launch it. It's as easy as that.
I copy my saves over, so that way I can clean out my appdata folder regularly. I hate filling that up with save data (or anything like that really).

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Hmm, is there a way to get rid of the ability drain before the afternoon of day 48? OR is the walkthrough not completely correct for v.23 at the end?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Hmm, is there a way to get rid of the ability drain before the afternoon of day 48? OR is the walkthrough not completely correct for v.23 at the end?
I would not trust walkthrough for this game as step by step guide but it is handy in case you stuck. There are way to many decisions that wont see consequences off until much later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ability drain can not be removed in time as implied by the walkthrough.

I have a distinct feeling there are going to be combination endings where the story ending you achieve is combined with an ending for each girl and some of them are not going to be nice if Belle's very unsubtle hints anything to go by
. Also seeing lack of Harem tag even paying field having multiple girlfriends could lead to bad results.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Also seeing lack of Harem tag even paying field having multiple girlfriends could lead to bad results.
Well you have to seduce and mind control all the women in order to get prepared to save the Princess. Maybe the sacifice to save the Princess is supposed to be all the women you want a relationship with. We shall see.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Well you have to seduce and mind control all the women in order to get prepared to save the Princess. Maybe the sacifice to save the Princess is supposed to be all the women you want a relationship with. We shall see.
It is going to be interesting, I am of course purely speculating from character responses and a look at variable viewer in developer console
Though I see clear separations between the spells and seduction, the molesting and making commitment to various girls. I am hoping at later date the manipulation can get around the jealousy much like enabling the threesome. It is worth noting for the learning of magic we don't actually need to seduce, in fact it is Belle that suggested that to disgust of Crone though in end she didn't care as long as we practice the magic.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
It is going to be interesting, I am of course purely speculating from character responses and a look at variable viewer in developer console
Though I see clear separations between the spells and seduction, the molesting and making commitment to various girls. I am hoping at later date the manipulation can get around the jealousy much like enabling the threesome. It is worth noting for the learning of magic we don't actually need to seduce, in fact it is Belle that suggested that to disgust of Crone though in end she didn't care as long as we practice the magic.
Indeed it will be! Honestly i would be happy with having just Evelyn and no one else myself. The "seduce" comment that i made was never meant literally. The mind control powers especially the "remove inhibitions" pretty much makes any seduction easy as pie with the main women that the main character uses it on if he knows all the secrets.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Indeed it will be! Honestly i would be happy with having just Evelyn and no one else myself. The "seduce" comment that i made was never meant literally. The mind control powers especially the "remove inhibitions" pretty much makes any seduction easy as pie with the main women that the main character uses it on if he knows all the secrets.
I think we going to have so many path options we will be playing it from beginning over and over which why he putting in the new game +, I don't think there is going to be a right or wrong path just consequences for choices (and that doesn't mean good choices wont have consequences either, there are at least two women that have potential disaster if we don't win their love so going any monogamous path will put at least one at risk). I would be happy with any one of the women so yeh I going for them all in the test play through lol but my first serious play through I think will be Prim

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I think we going to have so many path options we will be playing it from beginning over and over which why he putting in the new game +, I don't think there is going to be a right or wrong path just consequences for choices (and that doesn't mean good choices wont have consequences either, there are at least two women that have potential disaster if we don't win their love so going any monogamous path will put at least one at risk). I would be happy with any one of the women so yeh I going for them all in the test play through lol but my first serious play through I think will be Prim
Honestly there is still a chance that the harem path will be added later also. It's to early to tell. I mean the Princess hasn't even showed up yet. I think if main character has sufficiently advanced his stats and learned all the magic tricks anything can be possible if he uses that anything at the right time. I am definitely excited about the possibilities. Especially the possibility of Evelyn waking the main character up everyday by riding him. Wish the mother was still alive wouldn't mind impregnating her too. I wish ya luck with Primrose! I will help her regardless of relationship too. If there is a harem path i will probably choose it.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just created a . It's for patrons only, but that's about it for limitations. Jump in and tell the girls how you feel about them!

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I just created a . It's for patrons only, but that's about it for limitations. Jump in and tell the girls how you feel about them!
My vote would definitely go to the Fairy Queen. Extremely gorgeous, loves sex with you and open to learning more delicious ways to please you, ruler of a kingdom of magical beings and entities, sacrificed her immortality (to some extent her life), and possibly more for the MC. That's a woman after my own heart right there; easily wife material. Not that I don't like or love the other girls but that move of selflessness by her really put her in first place for me at that point. My 2nd would go to our kinky little pixie friend. ;) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Belle

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My vote would have gone for Callie, though the Queen comes a close second. Sadly, living in poverty, I can't afford to vote, sorry.

Reactions: Griff83 and Deoku
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes