Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
There has to be a harem ending...after fucking the whole town there is no way to turn back ^^

I dont know if i have a problem right now...i learned the sex morph spell and stand before Callie...but i remembered that ugly freak in the castle and there is ntr in this game...now i dont know if i should use the spell...i can have threesomes and never cared about other girls...but it would be pure shit if Callie fucks around with other guys...so before i try the spell, please tell me if there is a ntr risk to it
Not yet at least,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There has to be a harem ending...after fucking the whole town there is no way to turn back ^^

I dont know if i have a problem right now...i learned the sex morph spell and stand before Callie...but i remembered that ugly freak in the castle and there is ntr in this game...now i dont know if i should use the spell...i can have threesomes and never cared about other girls...but it would be pure shit if Callie fucks around with other guys...so before i try the spell, please tell me if there is a ntr risk to it
The spell is the only option in order to get Callie aknowledge the player as a love interest in the first place... if anything NOT useing the spell means looseing Callie.
Also you can just build up her acceptence of her new nature finally become something like fuck buddies with a probably relationship in the future

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
I feel a little bad "forcing" Callie to go bi instead of lesbian. I know you get a mind "bending" early and that's already shady but in all other cases (Evelyn, Prim...) it seems like they already want the MC enough they're just not ready to make the jump yet.

Not saying Callie doesn't feel that way but I can't really tell. "lemme rewrite your sexual orientation" is a bit too "topical". A bit too, alt right ish.
Alt right ish? This isn't a political forum. Take that elsewhere, please. Callie has some feelings for the MC anyway, as expressed in her diary. Eventually she may have become curious on her own. Wouldn't be the first or last time that has happened. Anyway it's a game, and unlike many, it's YOUR CHOICE. Don't like it, don't do it. I don't like sharing, so I don't do the Evelyn/Callie route. That's one of the things that makes this game stand out from the rest. You don't want to do something, don't. It's not game over.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Alt right ish? This isn't a political forum. Take that elsewhere, please. Callie has some feelings for the MC anyway, as expressed in her diary. Eventually she may have become curious on her own. Wouldn't be the first or last time that has happened. Anyway it's a game, and unlike many, it's YOUR CHOICE. Don't like it, don't do it. I don't like sharing, so I don't do the Evelyn/Callie route. That's one of the things that makes this game stand out from the rest. You don't want to do something, don't. It's not game over.
I don't disagree with any of what you said. Except maybe that I "made things too political", I was only looking for an exemple of people who do this kind of thing. Like I said, it's entirely possible she already feels that way in the beginning and I missed it. I'm not exactly a genius. As you can plainly see.

And I personally would feel bad doing it. I haven't yet. I might later, it is only a game like you said. It's just my opinion that I'm uncomfortable with the concept.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Wow
I mean my last update of this game was 0.19

I thought I should.wait for finished
Damn
Did

Princess finally come
And
Did mc big sister come after he fck her
Or not??

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What abt his big sister
Did she come after sex
I dont know what to say...my sis comes during sex, not afterwards o_O
Joke aside, i dont think she ever comes back if you fucked up her questline and she left the city. Its been some time, but i remember a post in this thread with the console commands to reset your sis and how you make her stay...just search for it

Jun 20, 2018
I don't mind the girl fuck around with other girls...as long they still love MC and loyal to him..just please,not the guys..it will be pure shit..and if there is an option to make them bisexual,i will choose that option,atleast,when MC not around they can fuck each other

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
I don't disagree with any of what you said. Except maybe that I "made things too political", I was only looking for an exemple of people who do this kind of thing. Like I said, it's entirely possible she already feels that way in the beginning and I missed it. I'm not exactly a genius. As you can plainly see.

And I personally would feel bad doing it. I haven't yet. I might later, it is only a game like you said. It's just my opinion that I'm uncomfortable with the concept.
That was no example of people who 'do that sort of thing'. This isn't a place for politics.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why should you steal underwear for a guy who touched your sis? Cheat it, he deserves nothing...well ok, daily punishments and lots of poison...but nothing more
saveeditonline.com - or console, the codes are somewhere in this thread ^^

Reactions: Webleten

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here is my android port to Long Live the Princess v0.24.1

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
I have to ask: What exactly is the point of this port?

I honestly didn't even know it existed until I saw a video of someone playing it (at least I think it was this one. It sure looked like it) and getting frustrated, and then I got frustrated since the frustrating parts were mostly additions made in this port, yet people playing it will think this is how the game was meant to be played. It's not. Not by a long shot. Here are just a few observations I made in a few minutes:

• The game's icon has nothing to do with LLtP.
  • The textbox covers a third of the screen, at least. It covers up details that are supposed to be shown, especially during sex scenes.
  • Despite the textbox's massive size, the text is constantly cut off, chopping sentences into confusing chunks.
  • The main menu accessible from within the game is black on a very dark background, making it practically unreadable. I didn't even see it until I looked closely, and I was actually looking for it.
  • Several UI elements are out of alignment and/or the wrong size, and some overlap when they shouldn't.
  • Most frustratingly of all, Belle's portrait is entirely gone. So much of her personality is conveyed through these images, but they are nowhere to be seen in this port.

I really don't understand why this port was made when there are two perfectly good ports already, with one of them official. This port actively hurts people's impression of the game I have worked so hard to make, in my opinion. As it is, I can only strongly recommend that people do not play this port.

Look, I appreciate that you're taking the time to port my game, I really do. It's flattering. I just cannot condone the results.

rate61

Dec 9, 2017

I honestly didn't even know it existed until I saw a video of someone playing it and getting frustrated, and then I got frustrated since the frustrating parts were mostly additions made in this port, yet people playing it will think this is how the game was meant to be played. It's not. Not by a long shot. Here are just a few observations I made in a few minutes:

• The textbox covers a third of the screen, at least. It covers up details that are supposed to be shown, especially during sex scenes.
  • Despite the textbox's massive size, the text is constantly cut off, chopping sentences into confusing chunks.
  • The main menu accessible from within the game is black on a very dark background, making it practically unreadable. I didn't even see it until I looked closely, and I was actually looking for it.
  • Several UI elements are out of alignment and/or the wrong size, and some overlap when they shouldn't.
  • Most frustratingly of all, Belle's portrait is entirely gone. So much of her personality is conveyed through these images, but they are nowhere to be seen in this port.

I really don't understand why this port was made when there are two perfectly good ports already, with one of them official. This port actively hurts people's impression of the game I have worked so hard to make, in my opinion. As it is, I can only strongly recommend that people do not play this port.

Look, I appreciate that you're taking the time to port my game, I really do. It's flattering. I just cannot condone the results.

I working on it, thanks your review.

Link deleted.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I working on it, thanks your review.

Link deleted.
I'm genuinely sorry if I hurt your feelings with my feedback, but I couldn't hold my tongue in this instance.

If you will, could you sate my curiosity and tell me if this is a brand new port or if you've already ported the game a few versions before? I'm mostly wondering if it's your port I saw a video of or if someone else has done something very similar to what you did.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
I'm genuinely sorry if I hurt your feelings with my feedback, but I couldn't hold my tongue in this instance.

If you will, could you sate my curiosity and tell me if this is a brand new port or if you've already ported the game a few versions before? I'm mostly wondering if it's your port I saw a video of or if someone else has done something very similar to what you did.

I really didn't care enough this port. You don't hurt my feelings. I understand all problem and currently fixing it.

That's my build and new build.

Reactions: hyper321 and Belle

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

I honestly didn't even know it existed until I saw a video of someone playing it (at least I think it was this one. It sure looked like it) and getting frustrated, and then I got frustrated since the frustrating parts were mostly additions made in this port, yet people playing it will think this is how the game was meant to be played. It's not. Not by a long shot. Here are just a few observations I made in a few minutes:

Sheesh.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here is my android port to Long Live the Princess v0.24.1

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Belle check this.
I probably won't be able to for a while since I have to sleep and then go to work. I'm not your beta tester, but I will give it a peek once I have the chance. If anyone else is willing to have a look before then, I'd appreciate it.

I still don't understand why you're releasing an Android port for this game, though. What problem are you attempting to solve that the other Android ports don't?

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes