Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I was wondering if there was any way to fix the bug in the attached screenshot? loading/quitting doesn't appear to do anything and the hint textbox will not disappear it seems, no matter what I attempt View attachment 395343
I take it you've been using the Ren'py Skip feature, somehow? It's the only way I've been able to reproduce that bug anyway, and since Skip is not a supported feature for LLtP, I haven't prioritized fixing it. Besides, every time I've managed to force it to happen on my end, I've always been able to make it disappear by opening and closing the map a couple of times (clicking the screen in between), using both the menu option and the icon.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven
Nov 17, 2018
When are we getting content for the princess. I am really curious on how the game would look like at the end, given that his love interest is already so strong

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i love game but sadly fan made walktrought ends for day 52 night ,big thx for great walktrought and hope update coming soon and so far i save and test different styles continue ;)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
When are we getting content for the princess. I am really curious on how the game would look like at the end, given that his love interest is already so strong
That what worrying me I got to many irons on fire and sure at least one is going to be burning my arse. I did try playing specific monogamous routes but kept getting so lost where each path up to each update I waiting to do that til end. So now I running a single path unlocking as much as I can and I getting a huge sense of dread. Can see Evelyn and Callie dropping me from threesome, Primrose going psycho (beware the quiet ones) a Knight using me for a practice dummy for hurting her squire and said squire putting a dozen daggers in my back from the shadows all before I get to see Princess.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
That what worrying me I got to many irons on fire and sure at least one is going to be burning my arse. I did try playing specific monogamous routes but kept getting so lost where each path up to each update I waiting to do that til end. So now I running a single path unlocking as much as I can and I getting a huge sense of dread. Can see Evelyn and Callie dropping me from threesome, Primrose going psycho (beware the quiet ones) a Knight using me for a practice dummy for hurting her squire and said squire putting a dozen daggers in my back from the shadows all before I get to see Princess.
Well, you could try not to be a whore! I have a save that has no relations with the humans. That is my primary save file. I have a strong enough relationship to unlock all love interests but don't.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Question: Erato tells the Fey Queen that she is aware of all that goes on in her domain. Wouldn't that mean she can pin point Fey King's location for Fey Queen. It just looked like a plot hole that needed pointing out.

how do i complete Morph Sexuality Spell?
69 the Leanan Sidhe first.

Reactions: Ilhares

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game so far. I can't wait to see Primrose's Dark Secret, I kinda hope it has something to do with her and her father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question: Erato tells the Fey Queen that she is aware of all that goes on in her domain. Wouldn't that mean she can pin point Fey King's location for Fey Queen. It just looked like a plot hole that needed pointing out.

69 the Leanan Sidhe first.
The queen knows the locations of the (ex) fey king... he is in the human domain close to the city (outside Erato's domain aswell)... takeing actions against him could be more trouble in the long term, but her agents atleast promise the players safety.
I'm really enjoying this game so far. I can't wait to see Primrose's Dark Secret, I kinda hope it has something to do with her and her father.
I wonder though... she lied about Merek being the only one studying magic in the writing room... she might be a witch appreantice.

Reactions: HK51

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The queen knows the locations of the (ex) fey king... he is in the human domain close to the city (outside Erato's domain aswell)... takeing actions against him could be more trouble in the long term, but her agents atleast promise the players safety.
This is basically it, though not exactly. The Fairy King knows how to hide himself.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
So, two things:

1. During the Evelyn library blowjob there is a charisma check. I reduced my charisma to 1, and even 0, using console commands just to see what the alternative dialogue would be, and there wasn't any. Is it not implemented yet, or is it an accident?

2. While going through the game from scratch for 0.24, I deleted all my saves for a fresh start and now Callie refuses to give me her panties no matter what. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't remember it being this hard before it became a necessary item for progression. I've done all her fashion shows at least once, maxed out her bisexuality. Can anyone throw me a bone?

Also, this was my speed run. I'm currently at day 38 and I've done everything except courage lvl 4, sleeping with Callie, threesome with Evelyn and Callie (I'm trying to get all romance routes), and jerking off on the lady by the lake. I might have done better had I remembered Callie's bisexuality training takes so many afternoons.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
HI, I'm going from the beginning with this version, and I can not make Sister fell under my spell with her large secret. She constantly wakes up during the invade mode session just after the "distaste incest" ...
Anyone has a workaround for this?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
1. During the Evelyn library blowjob there is a charisma check. I reduced my charisma to 1, and even 0, using console commands just to see what the alternative dialogue would be, and there wasn't any. Is it not implemented yet, or is it an accident?
There is only a charisma check in that scene if Primrose says that she loves you. There is no check otherwise.

2. While going through the game from scratch for 0.24, I deleted all my saves for a fresh start and now Callie refuses to give me her panties no matter what. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't remember it being this hard before it became a necessary item for progression. I've done all her fashion shows at least once, maxed out her bisexuality. Can anyone throw me a bone?
You can get locked out of getting Callie's panties through dialogue if she thinks you're a pervert or dishonest. In that case, you'll have to use other means to get at them.

• Thinking Face

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
There is only a charisma check in that scene if Primrose says that she loves you. There is no check otherwise.
I know, but the point I'm trying to make is that when there is a check, there is no way to fail it. No matter how high or how low your charisma is, it will always end with a successful charisma check. Is that an accident or intentional?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, you could try not to be a whore! I have a save that has no relations with the humans. That is my primary save file. I have a strong enough relationship to unlock all love interests but don't.
HEY! I resemble that remark! ...But I don't get paid for sex ...usually, so I'm a slut, not a whore, thank you very much! :p

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I know, but the point I'm trying to make is that when there is a check, there is no way to fail it. No matter how high or how low your charisma is, it will always end with a successful charisma check. Is that an accident or intentional?
If you're using console commands to modify the game and something doesn't work properly afterward, odds are you're using the console wrong. In this case, I assume you're directly modifying charisma. That's not what the game checks. It uses your effective charisma, which is a different variable.

It's not really productive for me to help other people debug my code through console commands. Some of the underlying code is somewhat obscure and not designed to be easily understood by others.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Having experienced it myself, I can confirm your belief here is incorrect.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes