TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just because you haven't figured out what's going on doesn't mean it's a plot hole.

It's not a plot hole.
Yeah, I think he's underestimating the power of storytelling. Just because it seems like it'd be difficult to keep that a secret or it's not clear why they'd do it doesn't mean there won't be an explanation.

Personally, I'm more miffed my character turns out to be "Special MC Chosen One". I can't roleplay as that. That's the opposite of what I am.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
you can ask Evelyn right after you completed the training for the 2nd point of courage, while Callie needs some persuation.
Courage 3 and Charm 2 is needed quiet early, like for the HJ scene from Nelle dureing interrogiation for example.
And I'd advice to see the queen of Fae right after aswell, so you can tell her you are a virgin (she IS a trueth sayer like the MC)
I did that on my 2nd play through, and I also got all the panties.

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
How to make Callie girlfriend? I asked her without having a threesome with Evelyn yet but she responds that she needs to think about it. She is willing to have sex but not become girflriend.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Someone should label the save provided in the OP as NTR. I don't have a pc right now so downloaded the newest version for android and used the save. Done everything with everyone, BUT cannot confess to Evelyn. It's not an option. And she pays me weekly so the provider of the save defo allowed her and Thaddeus to continue. Anyone that uses that save, be warned. Without confessing to Evelyn and having sex at least once, you can't have the threesome with Callie

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
well damn to late to go back and change that now......id have to basically start the game over
I've found with this game in particular, that a new game is required every couple of releases as new content in the game or improved, previously released content is part of the update and as it is open world, the new content can be seen in lots of different times. Worded poorly, but I hope you understand my meaning.

Reactions: Reese286

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I did not have the threesome and she says "i need to think about relationship" when I try to pursue the romance option. Not sure what I did wrong.
Nothing. That's the path for you to romance her. She's being coy in her response when she say's "she'll have to think about it". You know you fucked up when she says "All it will ever be between us is sex".

well damn to late to go back and change that now......id have to basically start the game over
You can change the console variable evelyn_callie_had_threesome = True to evelyn_callie_had_threesome = False

This will allow you to create a "gamestate" that makes Callie open to Romance instead of starting over. Just do that before you talk to her about sex.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
This update was great! Callie's content has been top notch.

I'm not gonna lie though, I was really hoping for a better POV of naked Evelyn doing a blowjob. :p

Reactions: Belle

Jimmylol

Sep 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.24.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
That's always a best size for a android game thanks

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nothing. That's the path for you to romance her. She's being coy in her response when she say's "she'll have to think about it". You know you fucked up when she says "All it will ever be between us is sex".
Not necessarily, there's always the possibility that Belle will add a Triangle Ending path for the game, where you end up with both of them. Probably with the help of Evelyn convincing her to take the romantic leap.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not necessarily, there's always the possibility that Belle will add a Triangle Ending path for the game, where you end up with both of them. Probably with the help of Evelyn convincing her to take the romantic leap.
I can at least say that I strive to make multiple paths for as many of the girls as I can, with each path leading to unique content and being rewarding in its own way.

Oh, and for anyone wondering: You can't make Callie your girlfriend yet. That will be added later, but it might be a while. I might not even add that part until after we've reached the end of the story, but nothing is set in stone.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm embrassed :oops: but I really don't know how to do it. :eek: And while replying to you I saw your spolier tags so thank you ;)
No I meant my answer is spoiler because it happens in story. You didn't need to mark your question as spoilers; sorry.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes