ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not necessarily, there's always the possibility that Belle will add a Triangle Ending path for the game, where you end up with both of them. Probably with the help of Evelyn convincing her to take the romantic leap.
I wasn't saying into forever.
Just for now and the two dialogue options.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I do wonder how long untill the sex in the tent with either or both the 2 city ahem girls is going to happen? and i mean when they are sleeping.. also particulary i don't mind the wait for princess to arrive since i expect we would be nearing an end to the game by that time so id rather have more other contents like more elves xxx, maybe even a giantess or 2 like peasant quest, maybe an Ariel-mermaid who can turn to human form? or just maybe some merchant visitors from the city bringing with them some extra goods and perhaps a girl and a woman or so? and maybe add in a traveling demi-goddess just for the fun/heck of it? :)

Rasgris

Apr 7, 2018
In the 0.24 version I've got everything until day 28. Now I see I haven't been able to get the finger bone. Where should I look for it please?

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
I was wondering if there was any way to fix the bug in the attached screenshot? loading/quitting doesn't appear to do anything and the hint textbox will not disappear it seems, no matter what I attempt 2019-09-08_20-16-47.png

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes