Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Just finished playing this game and the MC has gotten Evelyn, Callie, Primrose and Nel pregnant (I think. None of them has outright said they’re pregnant). But is there any future plans by the maker of the game to add pregnancy progression like the growing stomachs and giving birth?

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just finished playing this game and the MC has gotten Evelyn, Callie, Primrose and Nel pregnant (I think. None of them has outright said they’re pregnant). But is there any future plans by the maker of the game to add pregnancy progression like the growing stomachs and giving birth?
The game only lasts for roughly two months, so no. You'll see the consequences of pregnancy (and possibly some big stomachs) in the epilogue.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Oh boy, just one and a half weeks left until this update is supposed to be out? starts sweating profusely

I'm now knee-deep in writing the main sections of version 0.26. Just today, I finished writing and implementing Nell's dark secret, and it's a fun one. There are more questions for you to answer during the spellcasting than in any other such secret right now, so you'd better keep your wits about you.

With that out of the way, I'm going to make some slight changes to her Remove Inhibitions content. Don't expect any new sexual content in that regard this time around. I don't think I'm going to end up having enough time, though I will try.

Finally, I'll write the main content for this update. If you've played version 0.25, you'll probably know what I'm talking about. It's this scene that I spent so much time doing dialogue renders for. Hopefully, the writing for that scene will be far easier than getting the renders done. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm going to hunker down and try to get to the finish line intact.

Until next time!

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
some question.. i saw there is a walkthrough provided from the site but if i do other quest or other specific task , is there time limit restriction placed upon the game or i am free to explore without worrying the 2 months period before the princess arrive ?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
some question.. i saw there is a walkthrough provided from the site but if i do other quest or other specific task , is there time limit restriction placed upon the game or i am free to explore without worrying the 2 months period before the princess arrive ?
The time limit is not in the game yet.

Reactions: hooviescoop

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
okay regarding the walkthrough... day 46 , due to just having blowjob from leanan sidhe , the drained ablility managed to fucked up the walkthrough. on the day 49 noon , when callie was asked to go naked , it cant be done due to lack of courage from the ability drain, so switch to ask evelyn to go seduce her (from day 50 walkthrough but i swapped it due to this issue) and reverse the day 49 noon walkthrough to day 50 noon but cant do threesome due to drain ability still intact. so it just watching Evelyn eat Callie pussy option.

on day 51 , ability drain is gone and i asked Evelyn to do the same thing to Callie during noon and manage to get the threesome instead of masturbate to Callie private fashion show. then on day 52 , same method on Callie during noon but cant masturbate together. the walkthrough is a mess on that day drain ability still lingering til day 49 (lost 2 bar on every ability stat).... need some clarification if anyone got the same issue as mine..

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I pity Belle, the small Pixie. She's always hot and ready to go for sex and she gets nothing because nothing fits her size. She got lucky when the crone made MC small but then that's it. Hopefully, the MC will be able to have another chance with her.
I know i sure would like to keep testing the theory Bell can't be impregnated.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Belle needs her own ending. Just need a spell that shrinks MC or enlarges Belle temporarily so they can have sex.

I don't know that any of the girls can qualify as the "main" main girl, but IMO its totally Belle. MC has been her sidekick since the very beginning.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Temporarily? MC should have a spell that enlarge Belle permanently and totally agree with Belle should be the main girl. She's been with the MC day and night!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Temporarily? MC should have a spell that enlarge Belle permanently and totally agree with Belle should be the main girl. She's been with the MC day and night!
I disagree about Belle being the "main girl" because if i had to choose one woman out of all the women in this game. My personal preference, Evelyn (The Sister) being my favorite character, because of her entire story, would be that one woman. I still want to romance and impregnate Belle and maybe Belle's daughter too in a time jump though. Yes i am selfish with wanting to romance and impregnate multiple women. I am okay with that character flaw. :D

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Finally, finally, I'm starting to get this update under control. It's been a nightmare, but I can't wait to start fresh with next month's content again. Developing a game like this always feels like you're starting from scratch every single month.
I am glad you feel you are starting to get it under control. I appreciate your hard work to bring all of us entertainment. I hope the next developing month will be easier for you.

Reactions: Freezer14 and Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes