sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hi Belle liking the updates so far. Good amount of content for 0.25.

Really interested how the characters react to the MC chasing relationships with other girls esp. if the MC is in the same room and starts sweating about it.

Keep up the good work!

(y)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You and me both. Specially when you have someone like Nell and the Fey Queen who both have truthsaying magic and Samara and Evylin who are quite smart and my figure it out.

Is this going to end in a harem or tears and blood? I guess Samara may dislike the protagonist cheating on her daughter ? :LOL:

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well truthsaying means you can't hide other relationships if they ask about them directly. It also means they'll know you're saying the truth when you say you love them. That may or may not make them less angry. The fairy queen did get irritated when she got to know about you fucking Errato. Even though that was technically before we got closer to her.

With Nell and Samara I think the whole prophecy and ripping Nell out of Samaras life will play a bigger role. As long as we don't break Nells heart before she's gone Samara shouldn't be a problem. She's very open minded. Although we're not in a closer relationship with her yet.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Been reading some posts and would really like to give this a try, just a simple question. Is this game really grindy? I'm not all that into that. Thanks.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Only thing you can "grind" for are optional outfits for Belle you get with money you get the end of the week or hunting. The prices aren't that much even then.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Well truthsaying means you can't hide other relationships if they ask about them directly. It also means they'll know you're saying the truth when you say you love them. That may or may not make them less angry. The fairy queen did get irritated when she got to know about you fucking Errato. Even though that was technically before we got closer to her.

With Nell and Samara I think the whole prophecy and ripping Nell out of Samaras life will play a bigger role. As long as we don't break Nells heart before she's gone Samara shouldn't be a problem. She's very open minded. Although we're not in a closer relationship with her yet.
So MC deflowers, with the help of some magic mind control lubricant, the innocent surrogate daughter of the deadliest person in town, a murder machine he also happens to get frisky with and who shared her most intimate secrets with him. All of that just before taking said daughter away to a possible slaughter? :unsure:

I can't picture a good reason not to graze on this pasture.
1571868081534.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So MC deflowers, with the help of some magic mind control lubricant, the innocent surrogate daughter of the deadliest person in town, a murder machine he also happens to get frisky with and who shared her most intimate secrets with him. All of that just before taking said daughter away to a possible slaughter? :unsure:

I can't picture a good reason not to graze on this pasture.
View attachment 438771
I like this human, he/she undertands. :LOL:

To be fair i am almost sure it is possible to have sex with Nell without using magic. I think i did that.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The spellbook for knock is from the library iirc.

For Perversity you need the books from Primrose to start. Afterwards some of the night molestation options increase it further. The ones where you insert as finger afaik.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I played this game a very long time ago I think sometime in 2018. From what I saw it was a really good start of a game. However, as was playing through I reached a point in the game where I was on the final day of that particular version of the game. Now I like ot go around and explore different possibilities. However, that time-critical aspect I found a bit off-putting as I was still working on some of the content with some of the girls but ran out of time.

Has this changed over the past year? If I dick around and don't go in the exact super accurate order of every little thing is it still possible to get to all the content possible on a playthrough at my own pace or would I possibly find myself running out of time yet again, and have to go through on a more accurate run or use a guide?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I played this game a very long time ago I think sometime in 2018. From what I saw it was a really good start of a game. However, as was playing through I reached a point in the game where I was on the final day of that particular version of the game. Now I like ot go around and explore different possibilities. However, that time-critical aspect I found a bit off-putting as I was still working on some of the content with some of the girls but ran out of time.

Has this changed over the past year? If I dick around and don't go in the exact super accurate order of every little thing is it still possible to get to all the content possible on a playthrough at my own pace or would I possibly find myself running out of time yet again, and have to go through on a more accurate run or use a guide?
The time limit you're talking about only existed in the first two or three versions of the game (back in 2017). My original intent was to always have the limit in place and keep pushing it ahead so that I could more easily control progression during development, but it turned out to be a bad idea, so I dropped it.

There will be a time limit eventually, but it's not there yet. You can explore to your heart's content. Considering you apparently haven't played since version 0.02 or something, you've got a lot of new content waiting for you.

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone know whats in the next update or is it a secret? Been reading a few pages back but i cant find any info so far...

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Anyone know whats in the next update or is it a secret? Been reading a few pages back but i cant find any info so far...
Belle has been consistent in putting out updates. Usually occurs about once a month. As for what is in that Update, you'll have to look on his patreon page. I don't 'cause I just love surprises...don't you? :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's been a pretty bad month for development this time, with everything I've made becoming an uphill battle. Expect a smaller update than usual. We all have bad days, and in my case, that turned into a bad month.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
It's been a pretty bad month for development this time, with everything I've made becoming an uphill battle. Expect a smaller update than usual. We all have bad days, and in my case, that turned into a bad month.
Considering what you've given us so far (especially lately), and with how reliably consistent you've been, I'm sure there will be nothing to worry about. I imagine your bad month will still be better than most others' good months.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's stupid and counter-intuitive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because if the player actually payed attention at Evelyn's character so far he would know that she is afraid of her own lust for her brother and is constantly struggeling to keep their relationship formal...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes