Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Spoiler

Do I have to get my Evelyn to seduce Callie or can I still get a relationship with Callie without having to remove inhibitions on my sister to make her play with Callie. I kind of want Evelyn all to myself lol. Just curious and if not could this be an option going forward?
Neither is necessary to get the other one. They just enhance each other.

Reactions: Freezer14

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I don't know if that it but it looks I've made every possible thing in this version as I fucked them all except for Nell no sex option available for her, no Nell fucking for now or is there something I should do?. I'm in day 52 now, will the princess ever arrive in this version? And as for the princess vision and her mysterious sister, does this have any use at all in this version? The same thing for the crone and Thaddeus vision.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if that it but it looks I've made every possible thing in this version as I fucked them all except for Nell no sex option available for her, no Nell fucking for now or is there something I should do?. I'm in day 52 now, will the princess ever arrive in this version? And as for the princess vision and her mysterious sister, does this have any use at all in this version? The same thing for the crone and Thaddeus vision.
Nell is definitely fuckable. Princess is not yet here. Same goes for the visions and their meanings. Though feel free to give us a theory if you think of something.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Nell is definitely fuckable. Princess is not yet here. Same goes for the visions and their meanings. Though feel free to give us a theory if you think of something.
So Nell sex scene is available in this version so I just have to continue the advanced training?
My theory about him seeing the princess it could mean she's in danger and needs his help and about her mysterious sister I think she's a bastard not 100% royal blood, her mother might be a whore or a maid that's why nobody knows about her. The crone knowing Thaddeus I don't know they could have been lovers before the crone got old or maybe she's not old and she's hiding her real self or she's cursed by some crone who is more powerful than her:unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So Nell sex scene is available in this version so I just have to continue the advanced training?
My theory about him seeing the princess it could mean she's in danger and needs his help and about her mysterious sister I think she's a bastard not 100% royal blood, her mother might be a whore or a maid that's why nobody knows about her. The crone knowing Thaddeus I don't know they could have been lovers before the crone got old or maybe she's not old and she's hiding her real self or she's cursed by some crone who is more powerful than her:unsure:
Everyone knows about Princess Lilith (the younger sister of the future Queen)... however everyone believes she is dead and duo to her mourning Sister that lost both/all her remaining family not only shortly after each other but also not long ago, people stoped talkeing about her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played again from the start after quite some time without touching the game.

All the foreshadowing about Samara and Nell backstory and the later's role into the upcoming profecy of the Fey Queen were really interesting.
Plus the Crone obvious involvement in Princess Selene life.

Samara is really hot and Nell is pretty cute. Kinda interesting that the truthsayer is pretty much involved with both "mother and daughter".

Reactions: Freezer14 and Belle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Finally played again from the start after quite some time without touching the game.

All the foreshadowing about Samara and Nell backstory and the later's role into the upcoming profecy of the Fey Queen were really interesting.
Plus the Crone obvious involvement in Princess Selene life.

Samara is really hot and Nell is pretty cute. Kinda interesting that the truthsayer is pretty much involved with both "mother and daughter".
Well according to the Samarra's profecy that indicated "Mother, Daugther" 3-some won't come to happen...
Since she'll have to part with Nell in order for her to fulfill the prophecy of her true mother and the current fey queen.
...except maybe if the player gets a good bye orgy with both of them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well according to the Samarra's profecy that indicated "Mother, Daugther" 3-some won't come to happen...
Since she'll have to part with Nell in order for her to fulfill the prophecy of her true mother and the current fey queen.
...except maybe if the player gets a good bye orgy with both of them.
I wasn't making any reference to a threesome with Nell and Samara, just found curious that the "hand of fate" brought their lifes to intersect with each other.

Makes me wonder if whoever is manipulating the protagonist, Crone and etcetera wants the doomsday profecy to be stopped or not. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belle and Freezer14

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wasn't making any reference to a threesome with Nell and Samara, just found curious that the "hand of fate" brought their lifes to intersect with each other.

Makes me wonder if whoever is manipulating the protagonist, Crone and etcetera wants the doomsday profecy to be stopped or not. :unsure:
considering that all prophecies intersect in order to empower the player or provide skillfull people to meet and team up against a common enemey/ shadow from the past I am pretty sure they want to stop it... just that they also accept sacrifices from the people they manipulate... maybe some god/goddess or maybe the player acting from the future (NG+).

• Thinking Face

Nazhara

Oct 8, 2019
Love this VN so far! Can't wait for the next part, especially meeting with the Princess later on!
Primrose and the Fairy Queen was a fast favorit and I have a soft spot for redheads too :)

Reactions: Freezer14 and Belle

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
I can't turn "Primrose is naughty" to Yes in the gallery. Did I miss something or is it supposed to be that way?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes