voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
But isnt that necessary for the story to continue?
Because it isnt an image, Im presenting a clue.
It could still be the image of the clue, but it is still important nonetheless.
Yeah, it has been mentioned multiple times that the compressed version is spitting out errors so yeah I suggest using the original version.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
But isnt that necessary for the story to continue?
Because it isnt an image, Im presenting a clue.
It could still be the image of the clue, but it is still important nonetheless.
I also had issues with the compressed version, so to echo voldybuff, the original version is the way to go. Compressed isn't a mistake I'll be making again, especially since it's less likely to lead to frustration for Belle to have to be concerned with.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I started the game recently so I don't know much about it. Why isn't there a back button or a rollback option in the preferences? It's like I have to save every single scene in order not to miss anything!
This game features standard Ren'py rollback, so whatever works in other Ren'py games will also work here.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
This game features standard Ren'py rollback, so whatever works in other Ren'py games will also work here.
And how does this "Ren'py rollback" work? Is there a key for it like the using "S" as a screenshot key? As for the other Ren'py games there is either a back button at the bottom of the screen or rollback option in the preferences that I choose to enable or not.
See the difference I am talking about in the screenshots.
By the way it's a cool game so far but that thing is annoying.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And how does this "Ren'py rollback" work? Is there a key for it like the using "S" as a screenshot key? As for the other Ren'py games there is either a back button at the bottom of the screen or rollback option in the preferences that I choose to enable or not.
See the difference I am talking about in the screenshots.
By the way it's a cool game so far but that thing is annoying.
...Standard is useing a mousewheel...
even for those games that "offer" a scrollback function by moveing the mouse to the side of the screen

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I know about the mouse wheel thing but it doesn't work unless I used the mouse wheel to move forward as well and I prefer to use the space bar in the keyboard, but since the game doesn't offer any other option then I'll have to use it in moving forward and backward.
I haven't made any changes to the standard rollback mechanisms in Ren'py. The mouse wheel is what I use in my own testing.
Apparently, and I haven't tested this, you can also use Page Up for rollback.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know about the mouse wheel thing but it doesn't work unless I used the mouse wheel to move forward as well and I prefer to use the space bar in the keyboard, but since the game doesn't offer any other option then I'll have to use it in moving forward and backward.
Huh?...
That's new... or rather wrong... you can scrollback useing the mousewheel and advance again useing left mouse.. or space or whatever other key you bound to that (if possible)
If you want fast forward you use tab...

Reactions: voldybuff

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
in front of the gathered bla bla what is this ? what is the correct answer ?
The search function is your friend (the answer is just a few pages back). Or ask Belle in game. Or just try all of the options until one works (here's a hint: just change one word).

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I've got a question regarding Evelyn. She left the town and according to you guys she will never return. So I understand that I shouldn't push the things too fast but does this mean I have to tell her my true feelings everyday until she's convinced and I will be allowed to fuck her whenever I want? Or the choice is either I push her fast until she comes to me to fuck her at night or we just stay as siblings and the only thing I can do is molesting her while she's asleep or massaging her naked but I won't get to fuck her?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I've got a question regarding Evelyn. She left the town and according to you guys she will never return. So I understand that I shouldn't push the things too fast but does this mean I have to tell her my true feelings everyday until she's convinced and I will be allowed to fuck her whenever I want? Or the choice is either I push her fast until she comes to me to fuck her at night or we just stay as siblings and the only thing I can do is molesting her while she's asleep or massaging her naked but I won't get to fuck her?
Reveal her darkest secret then you can make her not hate incest with remove inhibitions. Then tell her how you feel. Spend some time with her till you exhaust those scenes then you have sex with her.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Or ask Belle in game.
This! I really don't get it. It's a series of binary choices and you have Belle giving you "one" tip. It so fucking easy to savescum through this. Even if you haven't been to Samarra first, like me. And it'll be faster than going on a forum search for the solution or waiting for an answer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Love is never easy... but it's not impossible, have some dates learn about her fears and trauma, than cure it with some Mind Control :devilish:
Eventually you'll have all parts of the puzzle to "convince" her that there is nothing bad about loveing your brother.
The last part is tricky, since you need to go forth and back for a few extra hints

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Reveal her darkest secret then you can make her not hate incest with remove inhibitions. Then tell her how you feel. Spend some time with her till you exhaust those scenes then you have sex with her.
It says that revealing dark secrets not available in this version when I tried it on Primrose but is it available for Evelyn?

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Love is never easy... but it's not impossible, have some dates learn about her fears and trauma, than cure it with some Mind Control :devilish:
Eventually you'll have all parts of the puzzle to "convince" her that there is nothing bad about loveing your brother.
The last part is tricky, since you need to go forth and back for a few extra hints
The long way it is then.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Spoiler

Do I have to get my Evelyn to seduce Callie or can I still get a relationship with Callie without having to remove inhibitions on my sister to make her play with Callie. I kind of want Evelyn all to myself lol. Just curious and if not could this be an option going forward?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes