AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I must not have then. Still, seems lame we can't just get a repeatable Samarra scene. Hopefully it will be added in the next update or two.

Is the Callie/Nun scene repeatable?
The romance and fuck buddy routes of Samarra isn't in the game yet so it will be a few updates before there are repeatable scenes for her. Seems to me that you haven't disabled the protection spell because otherwise you would of gotten what is in the screenshot.

No the Callie/Nun scene isn't repeatable. It is in the Gallery though.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Need save files iam getting error in day 44 when talk to fairy queen about Suggest the current interpretation to the Fairy Queen

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ugh, I'm kind of getting tired of people running into errors because of unofficial modifications to this game. Last month it was bugs in one of the unofficial Android versions, and this month it's the compressed version. This isn't exactly giving people a good impression of my game.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh, I'm kind of getting tired of people running into errors because of unofficial modifications to this game. Last month it was bugs in one of the unofficial Android versions, and this month it's the compressed version. This isn't exactly giving people a good impression of my game.
Yeah I fell you :censored::censored: maybe we need a big bold red letter note warning about the unnoficial versions? like in almost all other games :unsure::unsure::unsure: tough, normally, people just don't read it

Reactions: Freezer14

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Call one of the mods to edit the Op and put a warning about the compressed version.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Pretty interesting game so far. Nice renders, nice animations, fairly unique and interesting mechanics. Looking forward to playing more. I also like the idea of the option for some aspects of one playthrough persisting into the next playthrough.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't seem to figure out what the trick is to investigating your family history. Nothing jumped out at me as suspiscious after reading all of the books. Am I just missing something or is there a clue you're supposed to find somewhere first?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes