dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
anyone else running into a bug where once you learn the second secret for the fairy queen's interpretation, you can no longer open the secrets tab without it breaking? it also prevents me from completing her vision quest. i'm playing on the compressed version if that makes a difference

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
anyone else running into a bug where once you learn the second secret for the fairy queen's interpretation, you can no longer open the secrets tab without it breaking? it also prevents me from completing her vision quest. i'm playing on the compressed version if that makes a difference
it does... and you can search for a solution in this very thread

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
During the crone's sessions, and Samarra's duel, this thing where the MC knows all this information that hasn't happened yet, I think I know what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my theory anyways.
Or maybe...

Or....

Reactions: Ilhares

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hows the story out of 10
hmm...considering that people actually bother to interpret the story in an prolonged discussion and made assumption about the future that even the Dev considered entertaining I'd say 10
Or maybe...

Nelle looks Asian and has black hair... neither the MC, anyone in his family or the Fairy Queen share these genetics.

Last edited:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Nelle looks Asian and has black hair... neither the MC, anyone in his family or the Fairy Queen share these genetics.
True, altough, from the mc family we only know the sister and uncle, and the records stop at grandparents, if i'm not mistaken and it doesnt say hair color/ethnicity, isn't uncommon for a child to have the grandmother/father, or great-grand, also the black hair its a dominant gene, altough the asian ones are rececive, but they still appear in 1 to 10... mmm... could be inbreed consecuences but doubtful.
Or perhaps we are wrong, and nell in reality its half-demon :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Let's the conspiracy start :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True, altough, from the mc family we only know the sister and uncle, and the records stop at grandparents, if i'm not mistaken and it doesnt say hair color/ethnicity, isn't uncommon for a child to have the grandmother/father, or great-grand, also the black hair its a dominant gene, altough the asian ones are rececive, but they still appear in 1 to 10... mmm... could be inbreed consecuences but doubtful.
Or perhaps we are wrong, and nell in reality its half-demon :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Let's the conspiracy start :p
You forgot, that the uncle is not related to the MC or his Sister, since they are incest children of their mother and her brother... both dead.
The uncle is the brother of the fake father

Reactions: Darkaura

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
You forgot, that the uncle is not related to the MC or his Sister, since they are incest children of their mother and her brother... both dead
Yeah thats why i said inbreed consecuences... i just forgot to mention that the uncle isnt really their uncle...
Altough something that bothers me is the crone past... who the fuck is she really?

Genetically speaking... Nell could easily be his daughter, but from that to truth well...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah thats why i said inbreed consecuences... i just forgot to mention that the uncle isnt really their uncle...
Altough something that bothers me is the crone past... who the fuck is she really?
Genetically speaking... Nell could easily be his daughter, but from that to truth well...
Ok it might be possible... but highly doubtable... I would expect that Samarra or Nell would have recognized a familiarity in the Player when they saw him... Nell for obvious reason and Samarra because she had a closer look to Nell than anyone

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes