magus448

May 22, 2018
Yeah thats why i said inbreed consecuences... i just forgot to mention that the uncle isnt really their uncle...
Altough something that bothers me is the crone past... who the fuck is she really?
Most likely the Princess' missing sister who cast an illusion spell on herself to make it look like she's a crone, someone that knew her, or that estranged grandmother/ancestor noone speaks of (either of who that may have tried to save her but failed).

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah thats why i said inbreed consecuences... i just forgot to mention that the uncle isnt really their uncle...
Altough something that bothers me is the crone past... who the fuck is she really?

Genetically speaking... Nell could easily be his daughter, but from that to truth well...

Basically a stepuncle.
FUCK STEPHFAMILY thats a fucking nightmare to understand

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most likely the Princess' missing sister who cast an illusion spell on herself to make it look like she's a crone, someone that knew her, or that estranged grandmother noone speaks of (either of who that may have tried to save her but failed).
Yeah that's what I was thinking, altough the part when she recognices Thaddeus voice, set me off, don't know why

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, not quite so simple as to just type Charisma into the search bar after all...

When the correct answer would be:

Charisma can be gained by completing the storyline of ANY girl... so you would have to atleast add Primrose and Nell to that list... not to mention that the first point is gained by a book
...but than again that should be explained in the Walkthrough... which most answers should point to

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Ok it might be possible... but highly doubtable... I would expect that Samarra or Nell would have recognized a familiarity in the Player when they saw him... Nell for obvious reason and Samarra because she had a closer look to Nell than anyone
Yeah that's why I'm talking in conspiracy mode xD "Nothing is true, everything is permitted "
Could also be a spell that changes appareances, who knows... Time travels are a pain but...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Correct. But relevant to this update (or at least since I last played). A full list would indeed bet the better answer.
If you already played the game the mechanic of gaining +1 Charisma after completing a girls story shouldn't be new to you... takeing a look at the changelog while downloading will tell you which character got updated... so all in all there is no need to actually search the Thread.
And again if you want a detailed explanation of what to do (without useing trial and error yourself) there is always the Walkthrough linked in the OP

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is definitely horribly designed. The only possible way to play it and not miss important clues that break the game if you don't find them is the use the walkthrough the whole game. A game shouldn't have to be played that way.
...if you actually read the dialogue's and paid attention to them instead of constantly rubbing one out this wouldn't be a problem at all... plenty of others manage...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game is definitely horribly designed. The only possible way to play it and not miss important clues that break the game if you don't find them is the use the walkthrough the whole game. A game shouldn't have to be played that way.
Can't say I touched it once until I was almost done, and it seems like about the only thing I missed was being a virgin when I first talked to the Faerie Queen, so I can't say what the problem is...

It might be an issue when there is a time limit, but for now it works.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I get the feeling that instead of reading the dialogues you tried to skip to the sex scenes. :unsure:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The 'Prof' here, just materializing to observe that this post proves that you can have the best game on the whole site and somebody will just 'hate' it. One guy's pussy is another's bung hole is an eternal constant.

The proof that this game is well designed is that IF you look at the walkthrough you'll see the new update content shown on Day 41 and 44. I'm on Day 57 (after playing both walk through and independently) and the new update content fit in and worked perfectly. SO it is NOT necessary to use the walkthrough to complete the story/game. HOWEVER, there are a couple of 'gotchas' (choices) that you have to make that have been well documented in both this thread and the walkthrough (Evelyn).

So, while joe316 is entitled to his opinion, I find that he is essentially wrong if one is playing for anything more than just getting the fastest Max FAP. The story and mystery is great.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
And again if you want a detailed explanation of what to do (without useing trial and error yourself) there is always the Walkthrough linked in the OP
Eh... I tried to play without hitting up the walk-through after plenty of trial and error, a simple clue as to which gal I had missed content on would have been nice, as needing a walk-through, is a clear sign of a poorly written game.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Wow, if you think this game is bad, I suggest you stay away from "Cure My Addiction".

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Once you have fully found all of Evelyn's/the sister's secrets you can suggest she seduces Callie under the remove inhibitions and then you can spy on them and join them.

Samarra is pretty easy how far are you in the game? learning Agility five is the best opportunity to impregnate her. There is no sex with Catherine yet.
I am sure I chose Vag with both her sex scenes(Agil and Cha 6) but she still aint pregged according to the variables. RNG Strikes again. is there no way to repeat either sex scene?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am sure I chose Vag with both her sex scenes(Agil and Cha 6) but she still aint pregged according to the variables. RNG Strikes again. is there no way to repeat either sex scene?
There is no RNG with that. If you orgasmed inside of her when learning agility five and have disabled the protection spell then this would of happened and you would of gotten this hint. Always save before an important decision so you can go back to it. Like i just did to get this screenshot.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I must not have then. Still, seems lame we can't just get a repeatable Samarra scene. Hopefully it will be added in the next update or two.

Is the Callie/Nun scene repeatable?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes