Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I could have missed all hints. Is there a console command or something to let me check(Not trigger, just check) if a girl is already pregnant? Or some other way?
If you can open the developer console(shift+D, use UnRen to enable it if you must), just read through all the variable names. All of the ladies who can be impregnated seem to have a variable named character_pregnant, which will be followed by a true/false value.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
1.You tell your sister before you make her ok with incest then she leaves.
2.non boyfriend route
3. 3way with sis and Callie
i already did 1 and 3 guess it's bugged i'll use the button ingame to unlock all the scenes
edit: yeah it's a bug with the mod the unlock gallery button unlocks everything but glitches the game every button disappears so save before clicking the button

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
how do I trigger sis/callie three way?

When I was looking at the pregnancy variables in the dev menu, I noticed "Catherine"(The Nun, I assume?) and Samara still need to be knocked up good n' proper. But I cant figure out how to re-trigger their scenes either.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

When I was looking at the pregnancy variables in the dev menu, I noticed "Catherine"(The Nun, I assume?) and Samara still need to be knocked up good n' proper. But I cant figure out how to re-trigger their scenes either.
You never laid with the nun so she would be another virgin Maria if she was pregnant.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Once you have fully found all of Evelyn's/the sister's secrets you can suggest she seduces Callie under the remove inhibitions and then you can spy on them and join them.

Samarra is pretty easy how far are you in the game? learning Agility five is the best opportunity to impregnate her. There is no sex with Catherine yet.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
During the crone's sessions, and Samarra's duel, this thing where the MC knows all this information that hasn't happened yet, I think I know what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my theory anyways.

Reactions: Simonke

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not sure what I managed to do to not upload the file the the last time but it is updated now. Sorry about that.
I'll share the walkthrough with my patrons later today, as usual. Thank you for your hard work.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Ok guys can someone post the previous version of saves file? Because i cant proceed to day 55 walkthrough.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
Haven't played the game in a very long while, so I have a few questions:
- Can you fuck the sister, yet?
- What's up with the cuck content- how much of it is there and is it avoidable?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes