Killer3k

Jul 12, 2017
I keep getting IOErrorL COuln't find file 'gui/clues/clue_48.png' when talking to the fairy queen help

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I found a small bug - after new sex scene with samarra is scene in gallery still locked
That's not possible in the official version. The scene is unlocked once you've seen her scene because of how Ren'py remembers that you've visited specific labels in the code. There is no way to get to that scene without passing that label, so if it's not working, you're either using an unofficial version that messed things up, or something went wrong with Ren'py and the saving of the Persistent file.

Of course, there's always a possibility that something is wrong in my code, but this particular thing isn't something I have any control over, and I just checked that everything was set up correctly. Try loading a saved game to see the scene again and see if it works that time.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I keep getting IOErrorL COuln't find file 'gui/clues/clue_48.png' when talking to the fairy queen help
Are you using the "Compressed" version?

Someone posted an error like that earlier...something about that particular image missing from the compressed version.

Try this. It's just the straight PNG. I kept the folder structure intact...so it *SHOULD* work. I hope.

I love working in Ren'Py...but sometimes...it can be a little strange.

HOWEVER...If this is caused by using the compressed version...That isn't Belle's fault or problem. As Belle only supports the OFFICIAL version, and rightly so. :D

Hell...I'm screwing around with a cheat menu for this game...I won't ask Belle for help tho. :D

Tho I wonder...Is there any use at this point for Silver and Gold coins? Seems like we only need Copper...Did I miss something somewhere that addresses that, Belle?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Tho I wonder...Is there any use at this point for Silver and Gold coins? Seems like we only need Copper...Did I miss something somewhere that addresses that, @Belle?
I had big plans for them, but I'm probably going to just remove the gold and silver coins from the game at some point and remove all references to them that aren't story related. Copper coins work just fine for how the game ended up.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I had big plans for them, but I'm probably going to just remove the gold and silver coins from the game at some point and remove all references to them that aren't story related. Copper coins work just fine for how the game ended up.
I kinda figured that might be the deal. Thanks for the info. :D

In a setting like this...Most commoners wouldn't see anything but copper coins anyway. Silver and Gold would mostly be for Nobility/Royalty.

Thaddeus might have some silver and gold...but I doubt he'd share much of it. hahah

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
In a setting like this...Most commoners wouldn't see anything but copper coins anyway. Silver and Gold would mostly be for Nobility/Royalty.
I'm well aware. The coin separation in this game was meant to reflect that kind of thing, but you can still see it in some of the story events, particularly with Primrose. When she is handed a pouch filled with dozens of gold coins, that's a big fucking deal. It's like someone walking up to you and offering you several years worth of your regular salary, with a promise to double that. It's no wonder she fell for the temptation.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Hmm, great update. Just by chance I remembered that chick that masturbates by the river. Did she ever do more than that? Wondering if I missed some content there. Never came on her as that seemed to make her disappear (Not surprisingly, I doubt I'd be back if I woke up covered in some ones cum).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm, great update. Just by chance I remembered that chick that masturbates by the river. Did she ever do more than that? Wondering if I missed some content there. Never came on her as that seemed to make her disappear (Not surprisingly, I doubt I'd be back if I woke up covered in some ones cum).
depends on wether or not she realised she was covered in anything (she lied in the open sun for a while... maybe long enough for your cum to drip off/dry) or if she realised what that sticky stuff was... if you take a bath in an isolated area would you expect to get a cumshower?

• Haha
Reactions: thewhiterider27

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
depends on wether or not she realised she was covered in anything (she lied in the open sun for a while... maybe long enough for your cum to drip off/dry) or if she realised what that sticky stuff was... if you take a bath in an isolated area would you expect to get a cumshower?
I remember trying it at the time and she was gone the next day, and couldn't see her there again, so made sure my main save I never did that lol. Just wondering if there was any content on her after that? Am I supposed to find out who she is or something?

omglawlz

Dec 3, 2017
I cant get the lesbian training with the queen again? Couldnt do the perv4 option because I was mana drained. Now I dont have that option with the queen anymore.

Last edited:

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
Huh. I've fought with Samara, mastered her, and got her story. I know about Nell. But I have no idea what to do next. When I go to the Fairy Queen, she's in the river and offers me a blowjob or one other option, but nothing else. How do I progress the story?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Huh. I've fought with Samara, mastered her, and got her story. I know about Nell. But I have no idea what to do next. When I go to the Fairy Queen, she's in the river and offers me a blowjob or one other option, but nothing else. How do I progress the story?
go to the fairy queen in the afternoon.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Pretty much once the main character takes off the protection spell and orgasms inside any woman in the game there is a hint for every woman that they might be pregnant like this example with Nell loosing her virginity and getting a creampie. I also orgasmed inside Nell many times in my last play-through, no doubt, she is pregnant. I orgasmed inside Evelyn waaaay more though she might have quadruplets. That's a joke i know it doesn't work like that. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could have missed all hints. Is there a console command or something to let me check(Not trigger, just check) if a girl is already pregnant? Or some other way?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
I've gotten all the panties but I can't turn in the last one for courage. Any ideas?

Edit: When the "Cali won't let you get extras" got fixed, I seem to have lost a pair that never came back.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes