Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All the clues (not literal clues in the clue screen) needed to figure out what will happen to Nell are in the game already. That's all I will say.
I wish I could say something else, as Nelle is definately my favorite of the girls so far... Belle is fun to have around and her scenes were nice aswell... but Nelle is still the top girl...
But by going of what you stated here and what we know about the past, present and future this doesn't bode to well for Nelle and her survival :eek: :cry:
I can only hope that the player will be able to make a difference this time around.

EDIT: Ok I got some more info from the fairy Queen... even if her live might not be in danger her fate might not be much better in certain points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I am currently lightning-focused on getting to the endgame, where the Princess will appear. Most minor content that isn't important to the endgame is getting delayed so we can get there as fast as possible, and then I will go back afterward and expand the stuff I skipped past earlier.

If I were to venture a guess based on what I can see ahead of me right now, I would say we'll reach the endgame in roughly 5-6 versions or so, depending on what ends up in each update. Not all the content will be done at that point, but that's okay.

I want to make it crystal clear to anyone reading this that I am not in a holding pattern trying to extract as much money from Patreon as possible. That has never been the case. I always had a very specific story in mind with this game, but telling it requires getting a lot of moving parts into position. I have dropped entire characters because I wanted to focus on getting us to the end of the game as fast as I could, and those characters, while fun, weren't important enough to spend time on.

Don't despair. That's all I will say for now. ;)
i don't think it's a good idea if the princess will only be an end game thing , if we don't learn to know her , with her backstory , doing quests for her ...etc , it's gonna have less impact

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Man, some of the "reviewers" on this site tick me off. Take the last review that was just posted, for example. One star, citing "pixel hunts" (I'd like to see that person point out even a single pixel hunt in this game) and grinding and tedious gameplay. I don't know what game he played, but it clearly can't have been this one.
Belle dont let them get you down, Been enjoying your story from the start and still am. Some of the so-called reviewers wouldnt recognise a good story if it bit them, hell some of them dont even bother reading the story. Nol illegetimi carborundum.Keep up the excellent work please, makes a very very old dragon warm and cosy in his cave.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Wait, how do you get to know that Nell is the fairy queens daughter? I've had rough sex with Sammarra after defeating her and that didn't come up.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Man, some of the "reviewers" on this site tick me off. Take the last review that was just posted, for example. One star, citing "pixel hunts" (I'd like to see that person point out even a single pixel hunt in this game) and grinding and tedious gameplay. I don't know what game he played, but it clearly can't have been this one.

Still one of my favorite devs. <3

shakesbakes

Feb 23, 2018
I found the correct interpretation before i discovered the second Nell clue. When i return, the game goes to "An exception has occurred"?

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
I found the correct interpretation before i discovered the second Nell clue. When i return, the game goes to "An exception has occurred"?
had the same problem with the compressed version, download the full version

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Yep, I think I discussed this in the no more secrets thread earlier. Basically, your game will attract folk who just wanna fap n go and will expect such of your game too regardless of what others say. So having a story which develops characters and needs your attention to progress is bad for them because "People are here to fap not to read!!!11!".

Different strokes(hehe) and all that.

Reactions: Freezer14 and Belle

篠原

Jul 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/clues/clue_48.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/clues/clue_48.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 139, in script call
  File "progression_scripts.rpyc", line 191, in script call
  File "feycourt.rpyc", line 5746, in script call
  File "clues.rpyc", line 365, in script
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Maaya\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.25.0-market\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/clues/clue_48.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Long Live the Princess 0.25.0
Mon Oct 07 12:17:25 2019
How do I fix this? Happened when trying to interpret the Fey Queen's vision.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Looks like the compressed version doesn't have that picture. Maybe someone can post it.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes