BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Belle

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but right after I opened Samarra's locked chest in her tent I got three error screens in a row. I should note that I'm playing the compressed version, so I don't know if this happens on the official version as well or not.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but right after I opened Samarra's locked chest in her tent I got three error screens in a row. I should note that I'm playing the compressed version, so I don't know if this happens on the official version as well or not.
I'm going to need to know what the error messages are.

Reactions: BobJenkins

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Ok, so I got the interpretation right at the fey court, but what should I show her when she asks what the vision refers to?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Nell sacrifices might be one of the option..MC also the key itself.There must be a reason why Merek & Crone choose MC...Heck,MC still doesnt discover his true potential,and we never met princess yet..My theory,seduce the princess,become the king,and unite all fey,fomorian and human..MC will led the war against the demon from other dimension..
Do you saw last duel with Samarra? If so - are you sure that demon is in princess and not in MH? :)

It will be cool turn even if it's more or less "friendly demon"... Plus a succubi in our team will be quite welcomed. Especially by Belle, huh.

Jun 20, 2018
Do you saw last duel with Samarra? If so - are you sure that demon is in princess and not in MH? :)

It will be cool turn even if it's more or less "friendly demon"... Plus a succubi in our team will be quite welcomed. Especially by Belle, huh.
if it friendly demon,the world will be in peace..but in this version,the demon try to control the princess,to make it easy to open the portal,and you know,they will be fucked if that ever happen..and if sacrifices Nell is the only option,i will be upset if she never come back..that sacrifices,is it mean Nell will die or what?
Belle

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
if it friendly demon,the world will be in peace..but in this version,the demon try to control the princess,to make it easy to open the portal,and you know,they will be fucked if that ever happen..and if sacrifices Nell is the only option,i will be upset if she never come back..that sacrifices,is it mean Nell will die or what?
C'mon. It's too obvious and Belle already proven several times that he isn't going for such common routes :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Man, some of the "reviewers" on this site tick me off. Take the last review that was just posted, for example. One star, citing "pixel hunts" (I'd like to see that person point out even a single pixel hunt in this game) and grinding and tedious gameplay. I don't know what game he played, but it clearly can't have been this one.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Man, some of the "reviewers" on this site tick me off. Take the last review that was just posted, for example. One star, citing "pixel hunts" (I'd like to see that person point out even a single pixel hunt in this game) and grinding and tedious gameplay. I don't know what game he played, but it clearly can't have been this one.
Makes me want to report that review. Because disliking the game is okay but lying about gameplay mechanics to justify it is something else... :unsure:

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah, while it's true that the main issue with most sandbox games is having to grind scenes to raise stats, theres no scene repetition in this game at all, and the stats don't even work that way. So I dunno. Theres alot of confusion in this tread with people trying to use console cheats to raise stats, because generally in OTHER sandbox games, you have to cheat your stats up to skip the grind and see the content.
It's possible that he just skimmed the thread, borked his game with the console, and then got frustrated when things weren't progressing properly.

Still, I wouldn't sweat it. You're still at 4 and a half out of five stars, one of the most highly rated games on the site.

Reactions: Belle

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Don't worry. It's the compressed version. Official works fine.
Compressed version have some errors about inventory.png's and same thing again in fey court about hint png's.
Ok, I'll grab the official version. Normally I would have done that in the first place, but I'm running out of space. Time to delete some games. Sorry to waste your time Belle!

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
hmm i knew i should not have read the comments as now im worried for both of my two favorites.

Fav 2 Nell i am reading is fairy queens daughter so may become a sacrifice. im not putting this as a spoiler as its not something that has happened it just something i have read just above and is rumor, but if is sacrifice then nooooo.

Fav 1 Belle. that pixie is just the best so dirty minded and funny best sidekick ever but above i read she may be the baddie. again nooooo.

If Nell does get sacrificed and Belle does turn to be the villain then i lose both my 2 favorites. losing one would be shame but both dont do this to me.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Fav 2 Nell i am reading is fairy queens daughter so may become a sacrifice. im not putting this as a spoiler as its not something that has happened it just something i have read just above and is rumor, but if is sacrifice then nooooo.
:FacePalm: Nell is our waifu girlfriend in game! I'm 100% sure we will have a way to save her, as it isn't dark fantasy story (hint: Primrose is saved from execution by MH).

Reactions: Super Galactus

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
All the clues (not literal clues in the clue screen) needed to figure out what will happen to Nell are in the game already. That's all I will say.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes