Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Weird, i could've sworn i checked the training grounds both day times, and she wasn't there. Checked again, and i was wrong. Thanks for the pointer.
She's not always there in the mornings. Sometimes, she might be off investigating. In those cases you should be able to find her at the library, though of course you won't be able to interact with her in the same way there.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Please don't post MegaUp links as there is a popup that prompts you to download a .exe file (obviously a virus).

markeen

May 2, 2018
please help., the fingerbone event on day 23 does not trigger. :cry: help me please...
the event must be triggered on the stables. but no response in the NPC nell..

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
REALLLLY trying to avoid playing this again until it's completed since I played a very early version over a year (maybe two?) ago and loved it, but the praise it's still getting is making it VERY difficult.

I love adult games (who doesn't?) but games like this with equal parts sexy adventure and brilliant puzzle/mystery/storytelling are absolutely my favorite.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
"Oh wow, the story is finally moving a long, now to wait a day ... oh a message telling me the next part isn't available in this update. Of course it's not, what was I expecting?"

And Wulf slams directly into the brick wall he should have seen coming after the 3 or 4 before it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I am going to truly miss monthly updates of LLTP I also can't wait to be able to experience the entire concept in one play-through.
Hopefully Belle will do some one off games featuring the more repopular characters for LLTP fans.

Jun 20, 2018
Move with Samara to capital?Pfft,hell no,Samara,you need to know i will be your king later;),and your job in the future is become my lover,bear my child and become my royal guard..:pwho care about your opinion,when i said you will share me with others,you need to follow that order..:ROFLMAO:

Jun 20, 2018
Nell sacrifices might be one of the option..MC also the key itself.There must be a reason why Merek & Crone choose MC...Heck,MC still doesnt discover his true potential,and we never met princess yet..My theory,seduce the princess,become the king,and unite all fey,fomorian and human..MC will led the war against the demon from other dimension..

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes