Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I have not played this game in a long while and am considering playing it again when the next update gets out. So please answer me this one thing. Does that contraceptive spell the old witch used on the MC ever wear off or get reversed?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.25.0 is now out over at my and pages.

Welcome to the beginning of our dedicated push towards the endgame! Starting this month, the focus is almost exclusively on putting all the necessary pieces in place so that we can move onto the endgame and reach the climax of the story. At that point, we can go back and add more scenes and implement New Game Plus. Don't expect all the relationships or every minor storyline (or even every ability. Perversity, I'm looking at you) to be done by the time we reach the endgame. The idea is to get only the most essential characters where they need to be before we move on, not to flesh them out completely. Not yet, anyway.

Specifically, this month is the first half of the Nell/Samarra/Fairy Queen push. If everything goes according to plan, all three of those girls should be ready for the endgame after next month. Any missing content for them after that can be considered non-essential, though it will be added later.

This update features a rather unusual puzzle. I'm not sure how well it works, so I'd love to hear your feedback on it and what, if anything, I can do to improve it. Remember, if you're not getting anywhere with the puzzle, it's very likely that you don't have all the information you need yet. Go explore for a while. Odds are you'll know when you're ready, even if the game doesn't explicitly tell you.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.25.0:
  • You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
  • Added a new scene with Samarra.
  • Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
  • Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
  • Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
  • It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
  • Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.
  • Various tweaks and fixes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This update features a rather unusual puzzle. I'm not sure how well it works, so I'd love to hear your feedback on it and what, if anything, I can do to improve it. Remember, if you're not getting anywhere with the puzzle, it's very likely that you don't have all the information you need yet. Go explore for a while. Odds are you'll know when you're ready, even if the game doesn't explicitly tell you.
Oh a puzzle you have to explore for finding the information to complete it. Seems like fun to me. I love exploring. :D

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will Belle be your guide dropping hints during the puzzle solving sleuthing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Lewismass

Mar 15, 2019
Version 0.25.0 is now out over at my and pages.

Welcome to the beginning of our dedicated push towards the endgame! Starting this month, the focus is almost exclusively on putting all the necessary pieces in place so that we can move onto the endgame and reach the climax of the story. At that point, we can go back and add more scenes and implement New Game Plus. Don't expect all the relationships or every minor storyline (or even every ability. Perversity, I'm looking at you) to be done by the time we reach the endgame. The idea is to get only the most essential characters where they need to be before we move on, not to flesh them out completely. Not yet, anyway.

Specifically, this month is the first half of the Nell/Samarra/Fairy Queen push. If everything goes according to plan, all three of those girls should be ready for the endgame after next month. Any missing content for them after that can be considered non-essential, though it will be added later.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.25.0:
  • You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
  • Added a new scene with Samarra.
  • Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
  • Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
  • Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
  • It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
  • Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.
  • Various tweaks and fixes
Hello. Will you able to have sex with the fairy queen again

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Waiting android version and wonder how puzzle looks like be? :unsure:

Ehm.. Another search for panties? Hope not :LOL:

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Belle Not related to the update but have you considered adding a quest/character tracker or something similar of the sort? I've come back to a second save after a long time and I have no idea what I was doing or what I was going to / supposed to do. It would be great if I could have something that let me catch up to what I am doing.
Well, you can do the following:
1. Check scenes in the gallery
2. Check stats (followup your trainings. it's also determined by the options available when you interact with them)
3. Check clues (story progression)
4. Talk with the characters
4. Check walkthrough

I know what you're trying to say but I hope this will help you figure it all out. Good luck mate.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Not related to the update but have you considered adding a quest/character tracker or something similar of the sort? I've come back to a second save after a long time and I have no idea what I was doing or what I was going to / supposed to do. It would be great if I could have something that let me catch up to what I am doing.
I don't want to add a quest tracker since I don't think it's necessary for this game. This is what the inventory, the clues, and the secrets are for. If a girl has a secret, that's your quest. If you have items in your inventory that tell you to do something, that's your quest. If you have clues, they may be quests as well. If you're stumped, looking at those three things should get you going again. If it does not, please let me know so that I can examine that part of the game and perhaps introduce new clues, hints, or inventory items to smooth things along.

In my opinion, a quest log is a lazy way out of poor overall design in a game like mine.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Well, you can do the following
In my opinion, a quest log is a lazy way out of poor overall design in a game like mine.
Yeah, I've finished the game once already. This is a second save I started a while back and I was lost when I entered. I figured out how far I am with everyone of course but I was thinking when there does exist a time limit and imagining if I wasn't already familiar with the game, It would be a hassle and a time waste.

Especially considering how I don't have as much free time as I used to, I think there will be a sizeable portion who play maybe an hour or less every day and will probably be more than a bit lost on where they were with everyone and the overall story. I think there could be something done to improve such situations where you're not as caught up with stuff considering the time limit will add a level of strain to folk. I have mentioned in this thread before how I do not like games that require walkthroughs so I don't want this to go that way too.

I don't want it to be dumbed down at all of course. I also think a little help would be appreciated in such circumstances. A nice balancing act in between.

4. Check walkthrough
Hissss.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't want to add a quest tracker since I don't think it's necessary for this game. This is what the inventory, the clues, and the secrets are for. If a girl has a secret, that's your quest. If you have items in your inventory that tell you to do something, that's your quest. If you have clues, they may be quests as well. If you're stumped, looking at those three things should get you going again. If it does not, please let me know so that I can examine that part of the game and perhaps introduce new clues, hints, or inventory items to smooth things along.

How about something more shematic than... like a window that shows how deep your powers/hooks influence a char.
There are 3 secrets / Control Events for each girl so haveing a list with all girls and 3 icon for each training that fills if completed.
Doesn't give anymore hints than what was done before and what is next... you still gotta figure out how far you advanced with each character in between those Level ups by checking the clues and inventory.
But you get an easy overview, what you previously did, what should be next and how much content there is for each girl... all girls but the Sister should only have 2 icons as the Dark Secret is not yet included and so on.
That would also help with the main Quest of learning Control Magic as you need to have used it a specific amount of times before learning the next... so just count the filled Icons and you know wether or not you need to keep going.

...probably not as easy to include as it sounds here... even less if you need to include triggers for succesfully completing a Control Event and so on... still would be an option I gues

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes