Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Ahoy, patrons!

We're heading into the final stretch before version 0.25.0 gets released. Luckily, I've had an incredibly productive week, so much so that I'm still kind of flabbergasted at how much I managed to do and how much I enjoyed doing it. All the story content for this update is done, so right now I'm rendering a series of images that will be used for a sex scene that isn't important to the story but that I know a lot of you will like.

This update will be going into dark territory this game hasn't really seen since the Primrose prison event and everything that surrounded it, so I can't wait to see how people react to it and what kind of speculation it produces. For the first time (maybe? I'm not sure at this point) an update in this game will end on a cliffhanger. Luckily, the cliffhanger will be resolved just one month later, so it won't be too bad.

Most of the focus this month is on Samarra, with a slightly smaller focus on the Fairy Queen. Nell doesn't really feature this month but will be central in 0.26. Most of Samarra's story is now done, though there is still going to be a final conclusion in 0.26 as well as her endgame content that will come later.

Anyway, I've still got half a scene left to pose and render, and I haven't begun writing or implementing it in the game itself. With just one week left to go (plus one day), I've got to use the time I have effectively.

I can't wait to share this update with you. I think it's going to be something special, especially when combined with 0.26. People who have been clamoring for more story should be pleased with what's coming.

Until next time!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Luckily, I've had an incredibly productive week, so much so that I'm still kind of flabbergasted at how much I managed to do and how much I enjoyed doing it.
Belle that's always good to see! Loving what you do is awesome! :)

This update will be going into dark territory this game hasn't really seen since the Primrose prison event and everything that surrounded it, so I can't wait to see how people react to it and what kind of speculation it produces.
I hope we don't go into a Haley/Klaus shitfest over whatever that is...:sick:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's a reference to Haley's Story, the dev introduced a situation to the story that got the thread to go bonkers.
What kind of situation? I'm curious now. I doubt what's going to happen in LLtP will cause much controversy, if any, but it's always interesting to see what "mistakes" other devs have made so that I can learn from them anyway.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
What kind of situation? I'm curious now. I doubt what's going to happen in LLtP will cause much controversy, if any, but it's always interesting to see what "mistakes" other devs have made so that I can learn from them anyway.

Haley and her brother were visiting their parents and had actual sex for the first time. Previous partners were brought up in conversation after sex, and one was their 45 year old tutor when she was 15 years old.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Haley and her brother were visiting their parents and had actual sex for the first time. Previous partners were brought up in conversation after sex, and one was their 45 year old tutor when she was 15 years old.
Oh. I see. There's not going to be anything like that in LLtP. That's a hornet's nest I won't touch.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
why i can't complete sally's 4th quest? View attachment 416732 View attachment 416733
The ending is not in the game quite yet, if that is what I think it is.
It's a reference to Haley's Story, the dev introduced a situation to the story that got the thread to go bonkers.
Glad I haven't had time to play in a while then...
Ha! Joke's on you I never let her get into prison!

Maybe I should play that part sometime.
Me neither, I solved in time...

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Focus on our dear "Eat this fist ...or dodge it duh!" Samara?? And some for the Fairy Queen ? Can't wait!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes