• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Thanks for the help Belle (and for the game!)

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.

The guide has some hints (with spoilers) to help people that actually want to play the game and figure stuff out themselves.

I am currently working on replacing the step by step walkthrough with a more specific guide broken down by each girl.
Can you give me the saved files end v0.23 or v0.24.1

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I found it interesting the nautical slang phrase "three sheets [sails] to the wind" for being drunk is not alone.
Apparently 1 sheet to the wind is being tipsy and 2 sheets to the wind is being buzzed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't finished the game yet, but from what I've seen so far I really enjoy it.
It took me two attempts for me to get interested in the game tho.
At first I was not used to the amount of dialogue in a game like this.. So I dropped and about a week later I decided to try again then now I'm definitely in and I love it so far :)

It feels different to others games in the genre and it's refreshing

Reactions: Belle

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Quick question: Are you on a time limit in this game or can you take your time figuring out how to progress through the story?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Fixed a trigger that could cause Callie's new events from this update to happen too early and mess up progression.
Guys is this bug serious means hindering game progression
V0.24.1 does not have official android version so was asking if i should download v0.24 official android or 0.24.1 unofficial
There is quality difference between offical and unofficial

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But good thing she isnt human size,she probably cuck mc and fucking group of guy like a nympho
pretty sure she'd do anything with a cock... be it human, Fey or beast :devilish::devilish::devilish:

EDIT: Heck I could believ she would go straight for the stables to milk those Stalions and maybe even have them Spitroast her... the bigger the better and so on :eek:

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
But good thing she isnt human size,she probably cuck mc and fucking group of guy like a nympho
pretty sure she'd do anything with a cock... be it human, Fey or beast :devilish::devilish::devilish:
I wonder. I don't think she wanna do it with animals, or she would have done it already. The forest is full of those things. Fey, probably, given the chance to.

Maybe not anymore though. She could have sex with humans whenever she wants. Can't exactly get penetrated but she could full around with anyone, I'm sure plenty of perverted guys would love that but she choses to do it only with the MC. I could be wrong but I think she cares about him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder. I don't think she wanna do it with animals, or she would have done it already. The forest is full of those things. Fey, probably, given the chance to.

Maybe not anymore though. She could have sex with humans whenever she wants. Can't exactly get penetrated but she could full around with anyone, I'm sure plenty of perverted guys would love that but she choses to do it only with the MC. I could be wrong but I think she cares about him.
well in her original form probably only insects have a safe size for her... so I wouldn't consider her being interested in beastiality back than.
Ok how about she drains the player and when he is unable to satisfy her unsatiable hunger for the D she finds her next victim... maybe she wouldn't cheat on MC with another human... but dogs or horses don't count... right?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
well in her original form probably only insects have a safe size for her... so I wouldn't consider her being interested in beastiality back than.
Ok how about she drains the player and when he is unable to satisfy her unsatiable hunger for the D she finds her next victim... maybe she wouldn't cheat on MC with another human... but dogs or horses don't count... right?
Cats, small dogs, monkeys, any number of animals that wouldn't eviscerate her... at least with their dicks.

I don't see that unsatiable hunger for the D. She's horny but it's not like she can't control herself. Like I said, I'm wrong about this and if that's how you wanna see her. Well fair enough.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cats, small dogs, monkeys, any number of animals that wouldn't eviscerate her... at least with their dicks.

I don't see that unsatiable hunger for the D. She's horny but it's not like she can't control herself. Like I said, I'm wrong about this and if that's how you wanna see her. Well fair enough.
A it would make for one hell of a laugh
B the moment the player got shrunk our Pixie jumped the MC and wouldn't let him go until he was unable to get it up again... and even at that point she was still full of Energy... just think about how happy she was about doing the Sperm rocket

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
A it would make for one hell of a laugh
B the moment the player got shrunk our Pixie jumped the MC and wouldn't let him go until he was unable to get it up again... and even at that point she was still full of Energy... just think about how happy she was about doing the Sperm rocket
Yeah it would. And she just saw an opportunity and took it. It's hard to say if she would have jump anyone's noodle at that point in her life though.

I'm still convinced if all she wanted was sex she could get it. Especially outside of humans.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes