botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Because there is no other place or way to gain exposure well.
You'd think more devs would get that, but then you have so many fighting piracy, even by kicking patrons, when in reality there is basically no other way to advertise their games apart from the pirate sites and especially this forum here.

I wouldn't have found any of the games I support without f95zone.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I think my dream-ending is the MC dealing with the Princess and then fleeing discreetly leaving town with a horse, a pile of jewels and Belle. They can travel the world together, having sex with random women incredible adventures and snarking all the way. All before Primrose and Nell run into each other and realize they're not the only one.

Although given Samara's likely response, it'll need to be a really, really fast horse...

Reactions: M.Sato and Mattock

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think my dream-ending is the MC dealing with the Princess and then fleeing discreetly leaving town with a horse, a pile of jewels and Belle. They can travel the world together, having sex with random women incredible adventures and snarking all the way. All before Primrose and Nell run into each other and realize they're not the only one.

Although given Samara's likely response, it'll need to be a really, really fast horse...
Just take "Her" and Nelle's Horse...
A it's supposed to be fast
B without any horses left in town she'll have to walk :devilish:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle's top was taken from Olivia Newton John in her Physical video, ironically she seems to have had the same body build as Belle. :D
It was this or Sandy's black spandex outfit from the finally of Grease.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Or at least I (probably) won't have to see "Long Live The Princess v0.3542" 5 years down the line with no end in sight

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
This game has a time limit? Can you hang on forever? And at the most, certain fictional events take place on certain days?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes