Deoku

May 5, 2017
Version 0.25.0 is now out over at my and pages.

Welcome to the beginning of our dedicated push towards the endgame! Starting this month, the focus is almost exclusively on putting all the necessary pieces in place so that we can move onto the endgame and reach the climax of the story. At that point, we can go back and add more scenes and implement New Game Plus. Don't expect all the relationships or every minor storyline (or even every ability. Perversity, I'm looking at you) to be done by the time we reach the endgame. The idea is to get only the most essential characters where they need to be before we move on, not to flesh them out completely. Not yet, anyway.

Specifically, this month is the first half of the Nell/Samarra/Fairy Queen push. If everything goes according to plan, all three of those girls should be ready for the endgame after next month. Any missing content for them after that can be considered non-essential, though it will be added later.

This update features a rather unusual puzzle. I'm not sure how well it works, so I'd love to hear your feedback on it and what, if anything, I can do to improve it. Remember, if you're not getting anywhere with the puzzle, it's very likely that you don't have all the information you need yet. Go explore for a while. Odds are you'll know when you're ready, even if the game doesn't explicitly tell you.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.25.0:
  • You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
  • Added a new scene with Samarra.
  • Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
  • Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
  • Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
  • It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
  • Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.
  • Various tweaks and fixes
All I could hear in my head when I saw Fairy Queen was a part of this update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's hilarious now that i think about it the game is about a princess that won't appear till the end
The game is about the MC becomeing royality or atleast takeing control of the princess in order to save her on her corronation day... but the MC has to prepare himself by studying his magic first.
The conclusion will be the success or failure of the MC once the princess arrives.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You would think the MC would learn some personal information on the princess to help him seduce her.
Doesn't matter, my MC is leaving the lot of them and going away with our prevy pixie Belle.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You would think the MC would learn some personal information on the princess to help him seduce her.
Doesn't matter, my MC is leaving the lot of them and going away with our prevy pixie Belle.
Well we do learn tidbits about her sofar...
for example about her sister those Events in the Crones memories (so we also should know how she looks like), about what Thadeus tells us about the "accident".
But we certainly lack in detail information about her original character or likes/dislikes

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I'm sure a lot of players wouldn't mind that 'obvious solution' :sneaky:
Especially it's even more perverted that sound initially as we're not only banging fairy, even fairy queen, we're also have something selfcesteous here - remember what she'd said? MH now is a part fey and will always have some part of FQ essence inside his soul.

P.S. "Adopting" Nell on this route would be nice too ^_^

Reactions: Antosha

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I must be missing something obvious related to the new puzzle. I kept going to all locations, but nothing new appeared that would help solve it. Are we supposed to talk to somebody specific at at specific time? All i got in the new update is trying to talk to samara, but I am not worthy yet, the FQ new training scene and searched Samara's tent ... and that's it?

I could be solving it by save scumming, but i'd rather do it the proper way.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I must be missing something obvious related to the new puzzle. I kept going to all locations, but nothing new appeared that would help solve it. Are we supposed to talk to somebody specific at at specific time? All i got in the new update is trying to talk to samara, but I am not worthy yet, the FQ new training scene and searched Samara's tent ... and that's it?

I could be solving it by save scumming, but i'd rather do it the proper way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: albul

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Long Live the Princess [v0.25.0] [Belle] (706 mb rar pc source)
248 mb rar unofficial market (win, lin & mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes !!!! Mighty Duck got the Princess Down sized to His Godly Stature ... Lived Happily Ever After!!!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes