Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There's a 2nd part in that event that required perv4, but I didn't have it because of mana drain from Leanan.

Am I not able to unlock that option again this playthrough?
There is no second part (well, there is, but you've already seen it), just a tiny addition at the very end of the scene. You can see it by going to the gallery and replaying the scene from there.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Not sure what I managed to do to not upload the file the the last time but it is updated now. Sorry about that.
I had just taken my voodoo dolls to curse 83 generations of your descendents, when I realized the 2nd attached file was the updated walkthrough. If you allow me, I'd suggest it be posted separately, for I can not be the only one on this forum with access to black magic and the attention spam of a moron in a hurry.

Speaking of which, I could not find the “Thaddeus and Evelyn (NTR)” path, you know, for a friend :whistle:.

OH! and thanks for the walkthrough!

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
can someone just tell me what the fuck i am supposed to say to that fairy queen ? she rejects everything.
Meet Samarra and ask her about her story first before meeting the fairy queen. It'll become immediately clear then.

mikhaila15

Aug 22, 2018
I seem to have a bug where I don't get the Cum Together option on Day 52 with Callie.

I've attached my save game from a couple of days before the scene. I've followed the walkthrough to the T even jumping back to an earlier save to build up to this moment with the same issue.

I'm using the official version, no compressed versions or anything like that. Running the Mac Build.

I'd rather not have to start the game again to get to this point so if anyone had a save game from around this time, it would be greatly appreciated.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
So, if this has been answered here already, I apologize, but I've run multiple searches and been unable to find an answer. I understand that I need to ask Samarra about her story to progress with the Fairy Queen, but when I get to how Samarra met Nell, I can't seem to get her to open up. She says that I haven't earned enough of her respect to answer that. I've bested her in combat, and I've heard the rest of the story, but I can't seem to get this. If anyone could tell me what I'm missing (or where to find an explanation), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, if this has been answered here already, I apologize, but I've run multiple searches and been unable to find an answer. I understand that I need to ask Samarra about her story to progress with the Fairy Queen, but when I get to how Samarra met Nell, I can't seem to get her to open up. She says that I haven't earned enough of her respect to answer that. I've bested her in combat, and I've heard the rest of the story, but I can't seem to get this. If anyone could tell me what I'm missing (or where to find an explanation), I'd greatly appreciate it.
There are only a few ways to earn respect with her right now, though there might be more later. In this version, you should get all you need by solving the Primrose investigation (or at least finding the clues that Samarra already discovered on her own) and by beating Samarra in combat. You can also earn a little respect through your earlier training with her, but it won't be enough for her to open up completely.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
There are only a few ways to earn respect with her right now, though there might be more later. In this version, you should get all you need by solving the Primrose investigation (or at least finding the clues that Samarra already discovered on her own) and by beating Samarra in combat. You can also earn a little respect through your earlier training with her, but it won't be enough for her to open up completely.
Well, that's what I found strange. I've done all of that, and I'm still hitting a wall when it comes to the Nell part of the story. I thought maybe it was something to do with the compressed version, so I downloaded the full version, but no change. The only other possibility I could come up with was that my charisma isn't full. Do I need to have full charisma, as well?

Regardless, thanks for the fast reply!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well, that's what I found strange. I've done all of that, and I'm still hitting a wall when it comes to the Nell part of the story. I thought maybe it was something to do with the compressed version, so I downloaded the full version, but no change. The only other possibility I could come up with was that my charisma isn't full. Do I need to have full charisma, as well?

Regardless, thanks for the fast reply!
If you ran into an ability-related bug on an unofficial version of the game, moving over to the official version is unlikely to fix your save. Not that I think that's the problem.

I suspect you haven't actually defeated Samarra. Bumping her arm with your sword isn't good enough. She has to yield.

• Thinking Face

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
If you ran into an ability-related bug on an unofficial version of the game, moving over to the official version is unlikely to fix your save. Not that I think that's the problem.

I suspect you haven't actually defeated Samarra. Bumping her arm with your sword isn't good enough. She has to yield.
Okay. I'll try to load an older save on the official version and see if that makes any difference. I've made her yield, but each time it's been on a compressed version save. I'll see if that makes any difference. Thank you for the help. I'm sure it gets tiring having to answer all of these, so I really appreciate it.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Speaking of which, I could not find the “Thaddeus and Evelyn (NTR)” path, you know, for a friend :whistle:.
There isn't really an NRT path atm. Just letting Thaddeus bang Evelyn and getting some extra coin at the beginning of each week. This just makes it harder to get Evelyn atm but I think more is planned in the future.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay. I'll try to load an older save on the official version and see if that makes any difference. I've made her yield, but each time it's been on a compressed version save. I'll see if that makes any difference. Thank you for the help. I'm sure it gets tiring having to answer all of these, so I really appreciate it.
How often did you defeat her dureing training...
so far you can do so twice... once by cheating, once by "magic"
Did you tell her you know about Nell being half Fey?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
How often did you defeat her dureing training...
so far you can do so twice... once by cheating, once by "magic"
Did you tell her you know about Nell being half Fey?
Yeah, I did those. I finally got it to work. I'm not sure what the issue was, but once I loaded a save from the last version in the official release, it worked. I'm not sure if it was the compressed version, or if I just had a weird issue with my save, but it worked on the official version.

Reactions: Belle

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I started the game recently so I don't know much about it. Why isn't there a back button or a rollback option in the preferences? It's like I have to save every single scene in order not to miss anything!

magus448

May 22, 2018
So, (Day 44 Afternoon), I have done everything right to that moment (by using walkthrough), but after suggesting the current interpretation the the Fairy Queen I get an error about the statement and I can't continue after that. What could be the problem?
The error was most likely a missing image or bad image file that was supposed to appear. If your using the compressed version that was it.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes