Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I admit i fuck every single women in this game.except the Crone,i hope i dont have any consequences later because i just say i love Leanan,i want her for myself damnit,who care she is a dark creature or not,lol :ROFLMAO:

I mean seriously,why i want to give up any beautiful women i across..thats just boring:KEK:
Belle, will they all kill me if they know i fucking single one of them and make them pregnant?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle I found something a bit odd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not supposed to know that anything has changed. If you told her about the spell, she'll continue to think that it's active from there on out, even if you dispel it. At least that's the intention. I'll have a look at the logic behind it.

Reactions: Akachan and M.Sato
Oct 2, 2018
I like this game I really do, but hard to push myself to play every update. Cause these games require of hopping from place to place and doing certain interactions just to get the result you want for the image or scene. I mean that's a alright thing but can be a bit tedious when you have to jump around a lot and gets redundant after a hour or so. Good game like I said but a lot of these types of games seem drawn out just to make it feel like they have more content than they actually do. So if you have time to burn then install this game and a walkthrough if you have not played it before.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for the help Belle (and for the game!)

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.

The guide has some hints (with spoilers) to help people that actually want to play the game and figure stuff out themselves.

I am currently working on replacing the step by step walkthrough with a more specific guide broken down by each girl.
WTFosaurus please update the walkthrough upto v0.28

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I get the option to say that nell is the fairy queen's daughter? I know she's part fey. I've spent a lot of time with nell. I've done all the rooftop climbing stuff. But still when I talk to the fairy queen the only option I have for her is saying she insist's that she has no children.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I really liked this update! I chose to love Leanan Sídhe beacause i believe everyone deserves redemption and love no matter the past mistakes if that said person really wants to redeem themselves. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Reactions: Genji and Belle

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
played without looking at walkthrough. Primrose came back to library from dungeon. But now i have only 2 perversity. Any way to solve it ????

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes