dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Hmm gotta join in the Leanne Sidhe event not triggering.
Even on new days (morning/afternoon) all i get is

"I want to go, but i don't think it's safe. Better stay away"
You don't need to click the map to Leanan Sidhe because the event is automatic. You need at least 2 visits to Leanan Sidhe and after that you need to wait at least 5 days from the last visit, and the event will trigger in the morning when you wake up from sleep.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok hold on is there any way to save the life of the current fairy queen? I mean she literally said that she would wed the mc, there is no way I can let her die now.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Ok hold on is there any way to save the life of the current fairy queen? I mean she literally said that she would wed the mc, there is no way I can let her die now.
I have a theory. If the main character is able to impregnate the redheaded Fairy Queen. Maybe that could save her considering the mother of the redheaded Fairy Queen was pregnant with Nell and lived past the time she was supposed to live past. Unfortunately unprotected sex with the redheaded Fairy Queen isn't in the game yet, so can't save her yet.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have a theory. If the main character is able to impregnate the redheaded Fairy Queen. Maybe that could save her considering the mother of the redheaded Fairy Queen was pregnant with Nell and lived past the time she was supposed to live past. Unfortunately unprotected sex with the redheaded Fairy Queen isn't in the game yet, so can't save her yet.
I will literally play through the entire thing again if it means saving her, no way in hell I can let her die after she admitted that she in love with mc and would marry him. She needs to be part of the harem.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You don't need to click the map to Leanan Sidhe because the event is automatic. You need at least 2 visits to Leanan Sidhe and after that you need to wait at least 5 days from the last visit, and the event will trigger in the morning when you wake up from sleep.
Okay...
So my save starts on day 47 ...It should trigger on 52 then no ?

It however has not and i'm on day 56 and just waiting for this to trigger.

Edit: Okay the fuck is that RNG. It triggers on day 72 ... like something has to be wonky there. Not 5 days later but almost a full month later.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
She needs to be part of the harem.
I doubt there will be much of a harem. You might convince Carrie to share (and let's face it, from her side it's very likely she wants you to share with *her*), and maybe Samaara and Nell (If you can fix the rift between her people and the Fae), and maybe even Evelyn and anyone-you-can-convince-fucking-your-sister-isn't-wrong (though her reaction to Primrose suggests an uphill battle), but it's hard to imagine a complete Pokemon harem ending. Closest we get to that is you working 3 shifts in the mines to support the army of children you fathered irresponsibly while their mothers stare you down with daggers.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If there is no harem in this game,what a shame it is,most people like harem and crone already said mc need to fuck many girls along the journey..if he end up get one or two girls while the others leave or stay as sex friends only..i mean,man,i will just delete the game,there is some idea that can let them share mc and pregnant,and the princess probably the only way to get that,or some spell to make them more willing to open up among themselves.:(

Dec 25, 2019
I'd say there has to be a harem ending except I've seen other games make you break up with all but 1-2 of your girlfriends. Which sucks, because instead of one happy ending you end up with like 8 mostly unhappy ones. It's possible a full harem might be new game+ only though.

Reactions: Xaos_

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'd say there has to be a harem ending except I've seen other games make you break up with all but 1-2 of your girlfriends. Which sucks, because instead of one happy ending you end up with like 8 mostly unhappy ones. It's possible a full harem might be new game+ only though.
everheard about sisterly lust?23 girls pregnant and you have a lot of kids.All of them help each other,working and live like usual,the only difference is when they feel horny,they either fuck the mc or fuck other girls..

But for this game,i cant say they unhappy..the harem ending are possible,like Evelyn can fuck Callie whenever she want,if she feel horny or something..Evelyn become bisexual eventhough just a moment ago she is into men.Everything is possible in this game,and id like to see that Advance lesson with Nell,there is an option to ask the lady of the house to join in for the blowjob/sex with you and Nell(which is not in game yet)Erato and Queen Fey,Nell with Primrose,Samarra with Evelyn or Evelyn,Callie with the nun. :BootyTime:it such a shame to let go some of them though,they all are so beautiful and such a waste of opportunity.

Reactions: Xaos_

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No, 23 children, but several women had 2 or 3 kids. Also it all ended on an island nation where incest and polygamy were legal. Considering the scenario we are in, it's a bit harder to make it reasonable :p
hahha,you know it.That game is so satisfying,but for this game it will be possible if the mc become the king,i mean mc purpose is to make the princess fall in love with him and stop the demon invading the world.I mean,whats the point to have sex with your sister and the other girl only in the end you end up with the princess:pAs a king,i declare polygamy is legal:LUL:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Players had to seal their mouth during Eveline & thadd scene only because of gameplay order. Otherwise it will affect the total gameplay. I have to restart game from scratch just because of this screwed up gaming order. Players have no freedom here. I hate the gaming orders which converting a good game to a bad game

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Players had to seal their mouth during Eveline & thadd scene only because of gameplay order. Otherwise it will affect the total gameplay. I have to restart game from scratch just because of this screwed up gaming order. Players have no freedom here. I hate the gaming orders which converting a good game to a bad game
What are you talking about? You are never forced to "seal your mouth"? You can tell him to back off from the first scene at any point as there is no skill or flag check.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What are you talking about? You are never forced to "seal your mouth"? You can tell him to back off from the first scene at any point as there is no skill or flag check.
I did that in my first time gaming. It caused me money loss

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes