Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Start new game and follow walkthough but the walkthrough give a mistake info and the game will become repeatable. Can someone give last update saves file? i dont want to start the new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Which day marrek coming to players dream to explain about writing room ????

One mor question. Sammara defeated me even after maximising agility. What i have to do ???

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hmmm was usin the walkthrough for .27 its been over a year since I played so I mostly wanted to enjoy the story w/o bouncing around trying to figure out the right 'path' for things but on day 32 the guide kinda.... totally fails. And thinking about it Im pretty sure I know where *I* screwed up too now... so if the author of the walkthrough is about and wants my guess on where/why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hmmm was usin the walkthrough for .27 its been over a year since I played so I mostly wanted to enjoy the story w/o bouncing around trying to figure out the right 'path' for things but on day 32 the guide kinda.... totally fails. And thinking about it Im pretty sure I know where *I* screwed up too now... so if the author of the walkthrough is about and wants my guess on where/why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Play it again.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I played 2 times. First time without walkthrough. It completely screwed up. So started a new game as per walkthrough (partially screwed up)
Dude,this game,you need walkthrough to play,you need brain to solve puzzle,once you screw up,you need to play again.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
C
Dude,this game,you need walkthrough to play,you need brain to solve puzzle,once you screw up,you need to play again.
Can u help me to find last 5 secrets ??? & Way to defeat sammara (agility maximum now)

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I got a problem, I downloaded the file but I can't open it. "Can not open file as archive"
Anyone can help ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried to open it differently than I usually do and it worked.

Last edited:

Crazia

Jun 28, 2018
Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much new Evelynn content has been added since around v0.22(ish)? I was mostly playing for her story and I know the changelogs aren't always fully descriptive to avoid spoilers.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
This game is very strongly connected with walkthrough. Still developer claiming that it is not like that. I don't know why. This is the second time i playing this game. First time i played without looking at walkthrough as per my own style. I totally screwed it up (my perservity was only 3 & primrose already came back to library but there was no books). Second time i played mostly looking at walkthrough & it only partially screwed.

• Sad
Reactions: Genji

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
This game is very strongly connected with walkthrough. Still developer claiming that it is not like that. I don't know why. This is the second time i playing this game. First time i played without looking at walkthrough as per my own style. I totally screwed it up (my perservity was only 3 & primrose already came back to library but there was no books). Second time i played mostly looking at walkthrough & it only partially screwed.
I'll give the other side of the perspective I guess.

I genuinely cannot fathom how people are unable to play this game without a walkthrough. What you need to do, how to do it and where you might wanna go next is clearly explained within the game. Perversity, agility and whatever the stat point, there is a clear way to get them that is defined and mentioned to you multiple times. The story leads you pretty easily to where it leads and who it involves. Unless you are ignoring all the reading and just looking at the art and wondering where the hole is I cannot imagine how this game could possibly be this challenging.

Sorry for being rude but this is months of confusion let out in one stroke.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes