Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There is problem with Proof wich one to pressent to Fairy queen that Nell is her daughter ??? i have only ear proof ?? and others but its not those ?

i went to stables to invade mind cant prove her mother any helps Its Day 44
Can someone show proffs with picture i did all walkthrought but this is tough
Here;
There is problem with Proof wich one to pressent to Fairy queen that Nell is her daughter ??? i have only ear proof ?? and others but its not those ?

i went to stables to invade mind cant prove her mother any helps Its Day 44
Can someone show proffs with picture i did all walkthrought but this is tough
Here:
Visit stables
Talk to Nell
Invade mind
Nell's Origin (dark secret)
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
"... she was told the truth."
The Fairy Queen insists that she had no children with human
"... she told the truth. She has had no children with a human."
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
They are two entirely different fairy queens.
"You are the current Fairy Queen's sister."
Remove Inhibitions
End spell
Convince Nell to come to the Fairy Queen with you
Threaten to breakup with her if she doesn't go.

• Angry
Reactions: MysteryCrabs
Feb 26, 2019
Has the princess the hidden Selena where there was potential buildup of story for showed up kind of left this game for a while to be update by developers so that after the main attraction gets somewhere i come back

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I tried Long Live the Princess a couple years ago, when it was in its formative stages. Honestly, I didn't like it. I found the dialogue too wordy, and the jokes too contrived. Nonetheless, I found the characters and the story compelling enough to follow its progress by checking-in every few months.

I'm glad I did.

I downloaded v0.28 today and played through from the beginning until its end. I must say, Belle, you have matured (or maybe I have). Your game has evolved into a fine story, with strong plot-points, tighter dialogue, fun events and even some pathos. I was totally immersed.

Thank you.

I became a patron today. I'll plan to hang with you for the next year or so, as you deserve some compensation for your hard work and for providing such enjoyment.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I became a patron today. I'll plan to hang with you for the next year or so, as you deserve some compensation for your hard work and for providing such enjoyment.
Thank you! I really appreciate the gesture. :)

PlatinumHot

Jan 21, 2020
I just finished the .26 version of the game with only one hint from the walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, anyone claiming the game is too hard or complicated has literal almonds for brains. The game is very straight forward and Bell gives a ton of hints.

Anyways, most of the girls are very beautiful and the sex scenes are all enjoyable. The story is interesting and has some unexpected twists. I had a lot of fun.

I do wish there were more camera angles we could use. Also I wish we could interact with Bell instead of always waiting for her to talk to the MC.

I ran into one glitch during my play through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to reload back a couple of nights because of it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I dont have any proof that nell is her mother wtf dude same thinng
Any pictures or small video to show what to do i dueled samara talked about nell but i dont have anything that proves fairy queen is her mother
+for fairy queen i can only give nell's ear image proof

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
That was fixed in the version after the one you played.
I really liked your game and have been invested in it but had left after v0.25 probably i was unable to discover the main attraction queen herself who's going to allow mc to be the knight in shinning armor and win her heart. what was seen or told within the vn was mostly build up on yet to reveal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
see that's my point you might have played this game but the real attraction or the main girl hasn't even showed up yet why it is taking so long for the dev to reveal her
Cause her appearance is the end of the game... so in order to make this actually "a game" there had to be a story to be told... and plenty of content to be discovered.
also mind controlling someone for what ever reason certainly won't qualify as being a "knight in shining armor"... maybe a dick in a shinging wet cunt though :devilish:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The narrative in Long Live the Princess is in the same kind of style as, say, Mass Effect 2. In that game, you start out knowing your eventual goal (attacking the Collector base), but the majority of the game is spent recruiting the companions you will need to achieve that goal successfully. If you consider the Collector base to be the "main story" of that game, there's very little of it.

In LLtP, the Princess is your final goal, but you're not supposed to encounter her until the game's finale. What you've been doing so far is interacting with the "companion quests" of the game. These stories usually don't have anything to do with the Princess, but their success is still essential to your eventual success. And as with Mass Effect 2, the fate of your companions depends on the choices you make as you go.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Has this game seriously not had an update in over a year, or am I missing something that's lost in translation?
I am playing version 0.27.0 now.

• Angry
Reactions: lewismasss

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am now getting a white error screen saying "An exception has occurred" with several options at the bottom of every single save file I have, meaning I cannot play the game anymore. Has anyone had this error come up, and if so what did you do to fix the error?
I am not crazy about wasting 67 days getting back to where I was just at.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have some unanswered questions in-game here that I can't seem to locate, or clues rather.
Where do I get the clue: Could Callie be the source of the high-quality lingerie in town?
The next clue I need is about Nell being royalty or something.
Next, is how do I start a relationship with the Elf Queen?
And lastly, I cant seem to find out how to initiate Evelyns Dark Secret.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes