Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'll give the other side of the perspective I guess.

I genuinely cannot fathom how people are unable to play this game without a walkthrough. What you need to do, how to do it and where you might wanna go next is clearly explained within the game. Perversity, agility and whatever the stat point, there is a clear way to get them that is defined and mentioned to you multiple times. The story leads you pretty easily to where it leads and who it involves. Unless you are ignoring all the reading and just looking at the art and wondering where the hole is I cannot imagine how this game could possibly be this challenging.

Sorry for being rude but this is months of confusion let out in one stroke.
Nah. It is very very confusing

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Still waiting v0.27 or v0.28 saves file from here because iam stuck in middle game and cant advance the game.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I did Nell's dark secret quest. But there is no option to convince nell to go to fairy court. Help. There is only one option: go to tent

Dec 25, 2019
No option for threatening nell. How do that ????
That only works if you are dating her. But there is another option, and one that doesn't piss her off. After talking to her about it and not convincing her, use the remove inhibitions spell and you should have an option to make her more willing to go. Then release the spell and talk to her about it again.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
That only works if you are dating her. But there is another option, and one that doesn't piss her off. After talking to her about it and not convincing her, use the remove inhibitions spell and you should have an option to make her more willing to go. Then release the spell and talk to her about it again.
Very late reply. But problem solved in another way

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Taking a break now.
Have an issue too. now Callie refusing to make love with MC. i know the reason, but i thought that since crone used a spell on MC's body it will not be a problem. MC told about it to callie, during first attempt. Still why she refusing ?? stupid idea

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
I've seen in the walktrough that I should have a clue that says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I don't have it and I'm not sure how to get it as I seem to have done everything else?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I've seen in the walktrough that I should have a clue that says:
But I don't have it and I'm not sure how to get it as I seem to have done everything else?
Good post. I did that yesterday. Just choose "nell is the daughter of fairy queen".
Your clue in post is actually not a secret. Tricky choices. Game is strongly connected to walkthrough.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good post. I did that yesterday. Just choose "nell is the daughter of fairy queen".
Your clue in post is actually not a secret. Tricky choices. Game is strongly connected to walkthrough.
You got this completly wrong... The walkthrough was written by Fans that already finished the game.
The game itself provided them with enough informations to solve those riddles... it's just a requirement for players that skip the discussions with the NPCs, are to lazy to research each character in order to learn their personality and dark secrets (tied to their sexuality in most cases) or are unable to figure things out useing avarage logic.
It can help in figureing out at what point in the story someone is and what effect some choices can have.... but useing the Walkthrough as fundation for ones own game experience will ruin the same and in most cases end with complaints as the Walkthrough can't account to all Event chains.

Reactions: voldybuff

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
I don't quite understand what you mean. I did choose that option that says nell is the daughter of fairy queen, but afterwards it asks me to find a contradiction, which is the second fairy queen clue but I don't have it so I can't choose anything.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
There is less than 10 locations that you can visit. Take the time to actually read the text and Belle practically leads you by the nose. If you don't do something on a particular day it can be done on another.
I've played the entire story without a walkthrough, and looking at it briefly done it in a completely different order. I had the fertility spell removed about day 20 for example.
The only confusing part I've come across was the one were you had to pick a clue about the Nell and fairy queen twice in a row.
Edit: evangelion just said it better.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Taking a break now.
Have an issue too. now Callie refusing to make love with MC. i know the reason, but i thought that since crone used a spell on MC's body it will not be a problem. MC told about it to callie, during first attempt. Still why she refusing ?? stupid idea
This is unintended, the dev already addressed a similar issue:
Belle I found something a bit odd.
She's not supposed to know that anything has changed. If you told her about the spell, she'll continue to think that it's active from there on out, even if you dispel it. At least that's the intention. I'll have a look at the logic behind it.
There seems to be something odd with Callie's new mechanic, but since Belle is already looking into it, should be fixed by the next update.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't quite understand what you mean. I did choose that option that says nell is the daughter of fairy queen, but afterwards it asks me to find a contradiction, which is the second fairy queen clue but I don't have it so I can't choose anything.
Here:
Visit stables
Talk to Nell
Invade mind
Nell's Origin (dark secret)
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
"... she was told the truth."
The Fairy Queen insists that she had no children with human
"... she told the truth. She has had no children with a human."
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
They are two entirely different fairy queens.
"You are the current Fairy Queen's sister."
Remove Inhibitions
End spell
Convince Nell to come to the Fairy Queen with you
Threaten to breakup with her if she doesn't go.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There is problem with Proof wich one to pressent to Fairy queen that Nell is her daughter ??? i have only ear proof ?? and others but its not those ?

i went to stables to invade mind cant prove her mother any helps Its Day 44
Can someone show proffs with picture i did all walkthrought but this is tough

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes