DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
How do I get the option to say that nell is the fairy queen's daughter? I know she's part fey. I've spent a lot of time with nell. I've done all the rooftop climbing stuff. But still when I talk to the fairy queen the only option I have for her is saying she insist's that she has no children.
There are things needed to be done with Nell, Samarra and the Queen Fairy. If you're confused, refer to the old walkthrough and focus on Nell, Samarra and Fairy Queen's progress (Day 44 Afternoon). Check your available clues so you'll know where to start your traceback.

ai...

May 30, 2019
There are things needed to be done with Nell, Samarra and the Queen Fairy. If you're confused, refer to the old walkthrough and focus on Nell, Samarra and Fairy Queen's progress (Day 44 Afternoon). Check your available clues so you'll know where to start your traceback.
I was referring to the afternoon of day 44 like the walkthrough said. I don't have the clue to say to the fairy queen that nell is her daughter. I can't talk to samarra about anything at all anymore. And I don't know how to check the available clues.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I was referring to the afternoon of day 44 like the walkthrough said. I don't have the clue to say to the fairy queen that nell is her daughter. I can't talk to samarra about anything at all anymore. And I don't know how to check the available clues.
To check your clues, go to a specific location (e.g. Home) then click the book at the top right corner of the screen. Let me know what clues you have at the top row of the current page (not the page with the butt plug. sorry about that, it would be easier this way, haha)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hmm gotta join in the Leanne Sidhe event not triggering.
Even on new days (morning/afternoon) all i get is

"I want to go, but i don't think it's safe. Better stay away"

ai...

May 30, 2019
To check your clues, go to a specific location (e.g. Home) then click the book at the top right corner of the screen. Let me know what clues you have at the top row of the current page (not the page with the butt plug. sorry about that, it would be easier this way, haha)
I have the callie is a lesbian clue, the fairy queen believes I have an important role to play, belle can't read, the fairy queen insists she has no children with a human, and after my death the fairy queen made me part fey what does that even mean. Those are the top rows of clues that I have.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I have the callie is a lesbian clue, the fairy queen believes I have an important role to play, belle can't read, the fairy queen insists she has no children with a human, and after my death the fairy queen made me part fey what does that even mean. Those are the top rows of clues that I have.
Try going to the Fey Court in the morning and pursue a relationship with the Fairy Queen. If that hasn't happened yet, retrace starting Day 31 in the walkthrough. Try doing other things as stated but if that already happened, skip and go unto the next part with Nell, Samarra or the Fairy Queen. Good luck.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018

Did you keep on playing that part? It should keep the scene flowing.

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020

I spent a night with callie and then the Leanne scene started maybe try that

ai...

May 30, 2019
Try going to the Fey Court in the morning and pursue a relationship with the Fairy Queen. If that hasn't happened yet, retrace starting Day 31 in the walkthrough. Try doing other things as stated but if that already happened, skip and go unto the next part with Nell, Samarra or the Fairy Queen. Good luck.
I've already persued a relationship with the fairy queen. I can do cunnilingus and a blowjob from her while she's bathing. Then when talking to her in the afternoon I can teach her sex lessons. Only lesbian ones now it says more will come later. That and "about your visions" are the only options I have for her. I've followed the guide as best as I could and I still can't get past this part. Also are you able to finish learning the morph sexuality spell? It says I need some sort of inspiration to complete that.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I've already persued a relationship with the fairy queen. I can do cunnilingus and a blowjob from her while she's bathing. Then when talking to her in the afternoon I can teach her sex lessons. Only lesbian ones now it says more will come later. That and "about your visions" are the only options I have for her. I've followed the guide as best as I could and I still can't get past this part. Also are you able to finish learning the morph sexuality spell? It says I need some sort of inspiration to complete that.
Probably that's the one you need. Like I said, try doing things that needs to be done. If it was done, then skip that part and do the next thing. Keep on track with that in mind while following the walkthrough.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Probably that's the one you need. Like I said, try doing things that needs to be done. If it was done, then skip that part and do the next thing. Keep on track with that in mind while following the walkthrough.
Yeah, I assume what I need to do is progress my sex education with the fairy queen and euroto to unlock the more options but I don't see how to do that in the walkthrough. I have no new dialogs with anyone else so idk. I'm probably about to just give up, this game needs a better hint system so you're not stuck on something so tedious like i've been stuck at the last few hours not knowing how to progress.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Please help. I played without looking at walkthrough. Primrose came back to library from dungeon. But now i have only 2 perversity points. Help.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Please help. I played without looking at walkthrough. Primrose came back to library from dungeon. But now i have only 2 perversity points. Help.
What exactly do you want help with here? Just continue the game however/wherever you want.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Since you play without walkthrough, here a few hints:
1. Perversity obtained from reading erotic literature.
2. All erotic literature in the library are gone, someone borrowed but never returned them.
3. That someone always drink heavily on Friday and Saturday

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes