prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
Hi anyone got a savegame from day 38 or 39? i pushed evelyn too fast and she left on day 39.. and i have no save for it, thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game doesn't start.
We're not psychic; what is happening? Does it do nothing when you launch it? Does it put up an error message? Did you extract it, or are you playing from the archive?

Hi anyone got a savegame from day 38 or 39? i pushed evelyn too fast and she left on day 39.. and i have no save for it, thank you
You might have a save in the autosaves (A at the bottom of the save window).

Tip - save at important sounding choices, so you can go back and change your mind if you want to.

D

Deleted member 1973048

When you cum inside Callie and she refuse to have sex anymore, what i must do to regain her trust? I still have the contraceptive spell.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
When you cum inside Callie and she refuse to have sex anymore, what i must do to regain her trust? I still have the contraceptive spell.
I tried cumming in her like 5 times maybe more and nothing changed... But I already told her about the contraception and it was during the 3some... was yours when you were alone with her or something?

Also, what is your profile pic from?

D

Deleted member 1973048

I tried cumming in her like 5 times maybe more and nothing changed... But I already told her about the contraception and it was during the 3some... was yours when you were alone with her or something?

Also, what is your profile pic from?
Alone with her at night i came inside of her pussy 2 times and next morning she refuse to have sex with the MC and the profile picture is Monica from the game fashion business.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Alone with her at night i came inside of her pussy 2 times and next morning she refuse to have sex with the MC and the profile picture is Monica from the game fashion business.
Ah okay, so it seems specific to that instance of sex. And thanks, will look at fashion business.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
As far as I can remember, you need to bring her to the fairy court to meet the Queen Fairy. Check Spoiler below for more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm. I did get to this part, but I ended up exiting out of it cuz I thought I didn't have enough evidence. Now I can't open up her dark secret at all. Is this a bug? Or is it purposefully intended that you only get one shot at uncovering the dark secret?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Hm. I did get to this part, but I ended up exiting out of it cuz I thought I didn't have enough evidence. Now I can't open up her dark secret at all. Is this a bug? Or is it purposefully intended that you only get one shot at uncovering the dark secret?
I don't think it's a bug. Probably you missed something with either Nel's part or with Fairy Queen herself. Read the walkthrough, there are details that needs to be done before you can do the next.

mrdmrd

Sep 1, 2017
How to find Evelyn? Do you mean how to get her to accept an incestuous relationship? Or do you mean how to get her back into the game after she's left?

If you mean getting her back after she's left, you can't. You have to either load an older save from before she left or start over again.

If you mean how to successfully romance her, there are plenty of tips in the previous pages of this thread.
I went the romance route and did it correctly and had sex with Evelyn but now she hasn't reappeared in like 10 days.

Dave0980

Dec 5, 2019
I have a question. trying to get past Nells dark secrete but im missing a clue or over looking it." I think I have 5 total clues but not sure what one is the right one for the very last part.. I know two of them are right.....the third one I can't figure out any help would be grateful..

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 385 Votes